Holy shit its a dangerous situation in india with all its neighbouring countries falling like flies and becoming extremist

horizontallytall

horizontallytall

"Every cope has an end ":psalm 14:3
Bangladesh situation is dangerous , i feel like something between us can escalate war like situation as pre planned by elites in different parts of world simultaneously to usher in world war 3 @Chadeep @Jason Voorhees @mayo mogger @forevermirin @Gonthar. @rand anon @SecularIslamist

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel
World war is coming motherfuckers , even uk has escalated tensions

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall and liberiangrimreaper
World war is coming motherfuckers , even uk has escalated tensions
'even uk' as if the brittish aren't the most hated, most subhuman country in europe.

literally everyone hates the brittish except americans, they're terrible tourists.

• +1
Reactions: egyptianKang, emo, nullandvoid and 1 other person
'even uk' as if the brittish aren't the most hated, most subhuman country in europe.

literally everyone hates the brittish except americans, they're terrible tourists.
I agree fuck the uk.

I’m a brit 😉 still though the Brits have a history of mogging the planet that’s the biggest reason ppl hate them they read history books and see Anglos raping the planet and cucking other pinkies like you

I agree fuck the uk.

I’m a brit 😉 still though the Brits have a history of mogging the planet that’s the biggest reason ppl hate them they read history books and see Anglos raping the planet and cucking other pinkies like you
my ancestors literally kidnapped every woman past 5 psl from the UK hence why you have none left.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and egyptianKang