Holy shit melatonin might be a potent AI

slavicpsycho

slavicpsycho

Mistral
I took high dose melatonin for 3 days straight but last night I didnt take it and today my sex drive is so high i gooned for 3 hours,, for reference i usually jack off for 10 minutes so this is an insane increase in sex drive. I am 99% sure this is the estrogen rebound from melatonin’s aromatase-inhibiting effects

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: poopoohead, jué, AlexBrown84 and 1 other person
i have subhuman sleep schedule so i just use 10 when i want to sleep asap this help me
Yeah you use it inconsistently so you wont be able to experience a rebound lol

Make don't take melatonin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho and try2beme
In relation with the modulator effect of melatonin on the aromatase enzyme, it is known that melatonin inhibits aromatase activity and expression in vitro in human breast cancer cells (21), as well as in vivo in rats bearing DMBA-induced mammary tumors (22)

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
In relation with the modulator effect of melatonin on the aromatase enzyme, it is known that melatonin inhibits aromatase activity and expression in vitro in human breast cancer cells (21), as well as in vivo in rats bearing DMBA-induced mammary tumors (22)
yep i thought it was pseudoscience until i actually felt the effects

so it increases estrogen?

translate for me into terms that someone with a 72 iq would understand

so it increases estrogen?

translate for me into terms that someone with a 72 iq would understand
Aromatase increases estrogen
Melatonin decreases aromatase
Melatonin=less estrogen

• +1
Reactions: N1666
I took high dose melatonin for 3 days straight but last night I didnt take it and today my sex drive is so high i gooned for 3 hours,, for reference i usually jack off for 10 minutes so this is an insane increase in sex drive. I am 99% sure this is the estrogen rebound from melatonin’s aromatase-inhibiting effects
AI would not produce libido based effects because it only affects the aromatase enzyme not the total serum test levels, or your estrogen receptors. Gtfo

Aromatase increases estrogen
Melatonin decreases aromatase
Melatonin=less estrogen
aromatase only increases estrogen via the aromatization pathway, not to mention decreasing estrogen doesn't increase sex drive, that would be a SERM which works to increase test via deactivating E2 receptors

• +1
Reactions: N1666
aromatase only increases estrogen via the aromatization pathway, not to mention decreasing estrogen doesn't increase sex drive, that would be a SERM which works to increase test via deactivating E2 receptors
AI would not produce libido based effects because it only affects the aromatase enzyme not the total serum test levels, or your estrogen receptors. Gtfo

U are misinterpereting it i said my estrogen increased after i stopped taking it which is what caused the increase in libido chud ass nigga