Holy shit, Scandinavian women are so much less hypergamous...

udeactive

udeactive

6'1" Oofy Doofy
Ive just been on holiday to Sweden and Norway to visit some family, and holy shit, girls there are so much more respectful and open to talk to. Girls in the Uk where i live would flat out reject me or give me the "eww" face when i ever tried cold approaching them personally as a max MTN, even on dating apps like hinge, i would get 1 match per year even on fucking paid mode. Bc these delusional western chicks think their looksmatch is Josh Mcgreggor ffs. :lul:

But when i tried all those stuff in Norway, the girls were so much more open and interested than the Uk ones were ever. I even managed to land a date on hinge where i was staying. Shame, we couldn't continue bc she didn't want to do long distance and i was going back to the dreaded UK soon. Moving to sweden as soon as i get out of uni for work. Geomaxxing isn't cope

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Fleamales, Henry Rollins and lordgandy2000
UK girls are the most hypergamous and the ugliest (in europe) at the same time

kinda funny

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Fleamales, nope, Gargantuan and 7 others
Everybody knows UK is nightmare mode, not only that but the girls are ugly/have insane expectations and tbh the "friendly" part doesn't just apply to girls, most people in the UK are cold/rude to strangers. This island and everyone on it is cursed.

UK girls are the most hypergamous and the ugliest (in europe) at the same time

kinda funny
Yeah they are, i grew up in that shithole and became insecure as fuck because of them

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Everybody knows UK is nightmare mode, not only that but the girls are ugly/have insane expectations and tbh the "friendly" part doesn't just apply to girls, most people in the UK are cold/rude to strangers. This island and everyone on it is cursed.
Yeah, might as well call it a 3rd world country at this point

This applies even to their Nordic cousins in America. WASP women have insane standards while Nordic women will date almost anyone

Scandinavian women will sleep with anyone tbh. Worst country for causal is always some turboconservative Muslim country.

Nordic girls tend to value different things like intelligence, character, while Anglo women just want eye candy and a guy who will do everything for them

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
Scandinavian women will sleep with anyone tbh. Worst country for causal is always some turboconservative Muslim country.
yeah i thought so, i saw some stats saying that asian men tend to get the most white girl there in comparison to every other area