Holy shit , stubble ascends some people hard

D

Deleted member 13626

Retired
Ik it's water, just a reminder

Most people believe that clean shaven is the way to go, it varies for everyone. But if you have insane bones from the front or you're young you can run pretty boy game (you only need hair and good soft features) Jfl trying to run prettyboy if you're older than 20/21...

Marlon Teixeira, has good forward growth and bones and soft features but he doesn't look striking enough, let's not talk about sex appeal

Complete different person

Call me however you want etc, at the end of the day a little facial hair or a hard stubble/light beard will ascend most people here since most of you don't have insane bones or are high bf% (or you can't grow a beard :lul:)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, mug, Deleted member 17872 and 18 others
>inb4 some retards post bearded-shaven photos of chads with 99 tier lower thirds

• +1
Reactions: tinderhacker, jdz6777, Joe Rogancel and 9 others
>inb4 some retards post bearded-shaven photos of chads with 99 tier lower thirds
typical , what do you expect from caged apes who haven't seen the sun in ages and lurk here like cockroaches?

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, fjor2096, Mewton and 4 others
Facial hair can ascend a lot of people but retards here keep posting the morph of O'pry with a beard when 99% of guys here don't have a lower third like his

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jdz6777, Deleted member 22080, sub5inchcel and 4 others
Facial hair can ascend a lot of people but retards here keep posting the morph of O'pry with a beard when 99% of guys here don't have a lower third like his

Insane front, he can pull off clean shaven , but he doesn't descend with stubble, but he is too alien looking either way :lul:

Good stubble like this just says you can grow a beard too, signals good health

Ofc the pic with him having a heavy beard descends him, looks untrimmed, hides his jaw and angularity and his beard isnt shaped for his features and face shape

• +1
Reactions: jdz6777, Boxingfan, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 2 others

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Descargue96, metagross, fjor2096 and 9 others
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Raskens1, Daniel Plainview and 4 others

shit beard + fat, has potential. Needs to change glasses or get rid of them , another haircut. Minox on eyebrows, dermarolling,dying eyebrows,hair and beard black maybe

Most people believe that clean shaven is the way to go, it varies for everyone. But if you have insane bones from the front or you're young you can run pretty boy game (you only need hair and good soft features) Jfl trying to run prettyboy if you're older than 20/21...

View attachment 1714095View attachment 1714097View attachment 1714098View attachment 1714100

Marlon Teixeira, has good forward growth and bones and soft features but he doesn't look striking enough, let's not talk about sex appeal

View attachment 1714102View attachment 1714103View attachment 1714104

Call me however you want etc, at the end of the day a little facial hair or a hard stubble/light beard will ascend most people here since most of you don't have insane bones or are high bf% (or you can't grow a beard :lul:)

Find me one women that simps over him?

Muh beard jfl

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
  • +1
Reactions: Oberyn
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13626
Marlon Tex is a huge slayer tho

Pure :blackpill:

Idk just can’t get behind men that need 20 inch long hair and beard and all this shit.

Goodlooking with buzz cut and clean shaven is the only true testament of being goodlooking

• +1
varies from hole to hole. you can targetmax if you have a oneitis and do what she likes based on the actors she follows :feelshmm: also most guys have abysmal hormones in 2022 so can't grow much facial hair.

Idk just can’t get behind men that need 20 inch long hair and beard and all this shit.
Beard is cope

You should be clean shaven-stubble maxxxed ideally.

YOU NEED A GOOD LOWER THIRD TO HAVE MAX APPEAL AND IT NEEDS TO BE FUCKING VIISBILE

Get ostetomes, osteogenines, implants, hormones, but whatever you do

Get a good lower third!

• +1
Reactions: Descargue96, RecessedChinCel, EverythingMaxxer and 2 others
bottom pic is photoshopped to fuck

Beard is cope

YOU NEED A GOOD LOWER THIRD TO HAVE MAX APPEAL AND IT NEEDS TO BE FUCKING VIISBILE

Get a good lower third!

Yessssssss!!!!!!

Beard can increase appeal but it’s still inferior to a clean shaven angular lower third. Almost all girls that simp for beards would pick a clean shaven guy with a more chiseled jaw.

• +1
Beard is cope

Get a good lower third!
Tbh I think there are some people who look better with a light beard even when they have a good lower third. Chris Hmsworth after his jaw implant still looks better, more masc and rugged with his grade 2 beard.

• +1
@ezio6 mirin avi

lol my facial hair is legit white, over if i ever wanted to beardmaxx

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13626
He can beard fraud:lul:
Beard is cope

Get a good lower third!
Stubble adds to the appeal but im not talking about beards that mimick a jaw, average snd slightly above average jaws benefit from stubble. Since most guys dont have the angularity, cheekbones and hollow cheeks to pull off clean shaven. And lets not talk about implants or fillers, gets complicated

I look worse with heavy stubble. And it makes me look like an ethnic jihadist and less white passing. Light stubble mogs

Stubble beard milo ventimiglia 500x750

I don't understand. I never needed stubble.
Dolph lundgren 768475l

View attachment 1714095View attachment 1714097View attachment 1714098View attachment 1714100

View attachment 1714102View attachment 1714103View attachment 1714104

Thats short beard not stubble

Thats short beard not stubble
I could have used examples with stubble as well but anyway . This was more of a post to retards coping saying stubble , heavy/stubble is shit etc. As others said, even top tier jaws ascend with stubble bcs it adds contrast, angularity etc

I’m not even surprised, the audience here are faggots, teenagers who can’t grow any facial hair and indians who dislike it bcs it makes them look more ethnic

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan