dasani water

dasani water

𓀐𓂸

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Carbon Copy, Deleted member 9548 and 5 others
looksmaxxer

There's a term for guy like that, silverfox.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
bro i think the term for guy like det is , foxsilver

• JFL
Reactions: Gazzamogga, Deleted member 4645 and Gargantuan
43 | Male Model | Trainer

Only 43?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4438
No agepill for Chad

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
May I be able to maintain my hairline and physique into my 40s

nice tropico 4 music

@RichmondBread after he ascends

it looks like a hair system for some reason. He has a lot of density at that age...

Lots of young girls simping for him

fucking bastard chad

• +1
Reactions: lordgandy2000
jfl he's 43?

Thought he looked great for a 65 year old but now he's just a good looking 43 year old that looks like he's 65

• +1
Reactions: oldcell
ngl this guy looks like hes into JBs

• +1
Reactions: wristcel
Top tier aging genetics.

May I be able to maintain my hairline and physique into my 40s
I can predict whether you will lose your hair or not and if so then circa when it will happen. 100% srs.

it looks like a hair system for some reason. He has a lot of density at that age...
Lol no. Ronald Reagan had even thicker hair than this in his 90s. And better hairline also.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4991
I can predict whether you will lose your hair or not and if so then circa when it will happen. 100% srs.
I'm in my late 20s. I've had NW1 since childhood and still NW1

I'm in my late 20s. I've had NW1 since childhood and still NW1
Well good :) Now that indicates that you will keep your hairline for a long time how ever if you want me to predict it I can do that.

If you are fit and still have your hair and your skin isn't disgustingly terrible you won't look too bad.

Well good :) Now that indicates that you will keep your hairline for a long time how ever if you want me to predict it I can do that.
How do you do that? what info do you need to predict?

How do you do that? what info do you need to predict?
Well first I wanna say; since you are in your late 20s I assume you are not like the so many other teens here that haven't a fully developed brain. Therefore I assume you might actually not dismiss what I could tell you.
Now how do I predict it... Well, it's hard to say in one sentence but you should begin by checking and reading everything from my older thread here. If you have any questions then just ask. https://looksmax.org/threads/i-can-predict-if-someone-will-go-bald-or-not.199475/#post-3418180

Actually this quote I made sums it up pretty well:

"It's not possible to give the answer in a few sentences. It's a quite big subject. It is something you train your self to do. The more autism the better in this case jfl. But the answer is summed up here: "The way the upper third of a man looks in regards how big his upper third is, in what way his hairline is placed on the skull, the curvature of the forehead, how much his hairline from the side are located at the forehead or the sides of the skull, etc... lies the answer about if or if not a man will go bald, where the baldness will start (from the temples or from the crown) and if so, how fast it will happen."

I'll give an extreme example: let's say in an imagined world that men would only have two kinds of skull shape. That is a square skull shape like in Minecraft (lol) or a circle skull shape. In this world, every single man who has a square skull shape maintains their full head of hair until death but the men with the circle head shape ALWAYS go bald. Simple right?
Well Let's compare it to this world. It's the same principle in this world but instead of there being only 2 skullshapes (square or circle) there are endless skullshapes (because no one has the exact same skull shape, right?) Therefore most people don't see a pattern. If you are able to go full autist like me though (lol) then by practise you will start to see the pattern too. It is best to begin to look at extreme examples. Here they are: Men with upper third that looks like Ronald Reagans always maintained their hair pretty well. But men with a big round alien upper third will always eventually go bald (unless of course they hop on fin or do a trans plant etc...)"

Basically to be able to predict it I have to look at your "upperthird" and skullshape, current hairline, etc....

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
Well first I wanna say; since you are in your late 20s I assume you are not like the so many other teens here that haven't a fully developed brain. Therefore I assume you might actually not dismiss what I could tell you.
Now how do I predict it... Well, it's hard to say in one sentence but you should begin by checking and reading everything from my older thread here. If you have any questions then just ask. https://looksmax.org/threads/i-can-predict-if-someone-will-go-bald-or-not.199475/#post-3418180

Actually this quote I made sums it up pretty well:

"It's not possible to give the answer in a few sentences. It's a quite big subject. It is something you train your self to do. The more autism the better in this case jfl. But the answer is summed up here: "The way the upper third of a man looks in regards how big his upper third is, in what way his hairline is placed on the skull, the curvature of the forehead, how much his hairline from the side are located at the forehead or the sides of the skull, etc... lies the answer about if or if not a man will go bald, where the baldness will start (from the temples or from the crown) and if so, how fast it will happen."

I'll give an extreme example: let's say in an imagined world that men would only have two kinds of skull shape. That is a square skull shape like in Minecraft (lol) or a circle skull shape. In this world, every single man who has a square skull shape maintains their full head of hair until death but the men with the circle head shape ALWAYS go bald. Simple right?
Well Let's compare it to this world. It's the same principle in this world but instead of there being only 2 skullshapes (square or circle) there are endless skullshapes (because no one has the exact same skull shape, right?) Therefore most people don't see a pattern. If you are able to go full autist like me though (lol) then by practise you will start to see the pattern too. It is best to begin to look at extreme examples. Here they are: Men with upper third that looks like Ronald Reagans always maintained their hair pretty well. But men with a big round alien upper third will always eventually go bald (unless of course they hop on fin or do a trans plant etc...)"

Basically to be able to predict it I have to look at your "upperthird" and skullshape, current hairline, etc....
Lifefuel I have a square face and skull

Lifefuel I have a square face and skull
Can you pm me a pic of your face (you can crop out the face itself but just so I can see your upper third and confirm it or not. Of course the choice is yours if you want to take the leap.

that ugly ass geezer is wearing makeup LMAO

im putting a bullet in his head

nigga looks 60 at 40 but still good
[automerge]1600233307[/automerge]
nigga looks 60 at 40 but still good