Britishlooksmaxxer

I came, I saw, I mogged
Not confirmed but apparently Trumps signed the insurrection act

Purge irl incoming

5368F762 5028 4307 B003 B4BBDA9D8AB4

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 7076 and 8 others
5368F762-5028-4307-B003-B4BBDA9D8AB4.gif
Its Always Sunny In Philadelphia Laughing GIF
Eating Popcorn GIF by Landon Moss
eating popcorn GIF
jimmy fallon popcorn GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, delusionalretard, magnificentcel and 2 others
82567930.gif

Q7L.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted and Britishlooksmaxxer
What does this mean for lowiqcels

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, Deleted member 1400, Deleted member 6403 and 1 other person
source?

• +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer
:soy:omg marshall law scooter!:soy: nwo, new world ordur illuminerty!:soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, TheChosenChad, Deleted member 5698 and 14 others
its happening

6785.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 9670
200 1

The jews rn.

Why are they doing this
theres a lot of social unrest between political party supporters, in this case its trump supporters vs biden supporters. the unrest has gotten so out of hand that it is possible they use the military to keep people in check. sometimes martial law will be declared by military people after they have committed a coup. this was the case in pakistan a few times. but then again pakistan is a democracy now and when i was there last year i saw many military members at checkpoints and standing guard with rifles in their hands lol. but we got a terrorism problem there so it kinda makes sense.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, johncruz12345, Deleted member 5698 and 6 others
theres a lot of social unrest between political party supporters, in this case its trump supporters vs biden supporters. the unrest has gotten so out of hand that it is possible they use the military to keep people in check. sometimes martial law will be declared by military people after they have committed a coup. this was the case in pakistan a few times. but then again pakistan is a democracy now and when i was there last year i saw many military members at checkpoints and standing guard with rifles in their hands lol. but we got a terrorism problem there so it kinda makes sense.
Just lol at people fighting for their political parties.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Deleted member 5698, WadlowMaxxing and 2 others
you need to elaborate

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
  • +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Deleted member 5698, Deleted member 2597 and 2 others
its very cucked but not as cucked dying for someone elses war tbh, jfl at soldiers
Jfl at people here still saying " its high T bro "

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, johncruz12345, Deleted member 5698 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 5698, Deleted member 2597 and 1 other person
jfl you cant say people genuinely believe that. whats really high t is staging a coup successfully.
I think Fidel Castro was pretty based. Even though i don't support his ideas, he survived 900 something assassination attempts

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Deleted member 2597 and Gengar
I think Fidel Castro was pretty based. Even though i don't support his ideas, he survived 900 something assassination attempts
yeah i read that, jfl how can you fail so many times at killing just one guy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597 and Deleted member 1751
yeah i read that, jfl how can you fail so many times at killing just one guy.
I dont even know if 900 is even true maybe exaggerated. But still he died when he was 94 or something. I don't see any dictators living that long. His close friend, Che Guevara was killed during 1960s or something. Castro is really lucky.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
I dont even know if 900 is even true maybe exaggerated. But still he died when he was 94 or something. I don't see any dictators living that long. His close friend, Che Guevara was killed during 1960s or something. Castro is really lucky.
mfw i just mistook che guevara for castro....

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
  • +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer and Gengar
Where the fuck is your source man I'm not even askimg it to be verified but where the fuck is your source man I fucking hate posts like this fuck you
His source : Dude please trust me, i feel like that's gonna happen 😂😂

• +1
Reactions: 6485b025t
Lol. Where I live both are pretty famous.
yeah theyre famous here too but my mind is so shitty, maybe from the cooming i guess jfl. i know who both are. i see many dudes wearing che guevara tees lol

yeah theyre famous here too but my mind is so shitty, maybe from the cooming i guess jfl. i know who both are. i see many dudes wearing che guevara tees lol
Yeah. It's ok. Do people wear Che Guevara t-shirts in West? I thought it's banned like Nazi symbols

• JFL
Reactions: Enfant terrible
Trump is a businessman not a wartime president. He'll do things the legal way and if it doesn't work than he'll just go back to his billionaire lifestyle.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
What a shit president

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 7240 and MrGlutton
What a shit president

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton