PrimalPlasty

PrimalPlasty

Eat Raw Meat and Organs, you slave

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, 5'7 zoomer, LooksMaxsterAwesome and 4 others
goatis mustve loved this

I just threw up. Cook and grill the meat dumbass. Enjoy your salmonella and intestinal worms. :ROFLMAO:

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and \/orman
Raw meat consoomers are the final boss of coping

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Richard Cheese, \/orman and 1 other person
That hairline though

Raw meat consoomers are the final boss of coping
He realized blsting roids will bald him now hes going down the full niche to compensate looking 20yrs older

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, \/orman and optimisticzoomer
I disagree. You can look like the second guy while eating fruit.

He realized blsting roids will bald him now hes going down the full niche to compensate looking 20yrs older
You're clearly a triggered guy who looks like the first guy and get defensive when you see masculine men.

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
Two idiots.
Don't they just look like our BFFs?

You're clearly a triggered guy who looks like the first guy and get defensive when you see masculine men.
Are you retarded? I dont need to blast roids to look masculine. Also everyone says im masculine keep coping

Are you retarded? I dont need to blast roids to look masculine. Also everyone says im masculine keep coping
Post your face this is cope. That guy is a handsome jock and you can't stand seeing swarthy masculine men.

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme and N1666
Post your face this is cope. That guy is a handsome jock and you can't stand seeing swarthy masculine men.
Im not even mad. Hes coping hard with a shit hairline and youre defending a fucking stranger. You need the testostrone immediately

IMG 4942
IMG 4941

• Woah
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin
You don't like seeing masc Med men that's the reason. His hairline is fine he can get a transplant and fin if it recedes a lot.
I love masculine meds like @Charisma . But the guy in op hairline is fucking dogshit