Holy shit why are UK sixth forms and colleges so bad...

JefeM0g

JefeM0g

Bronze
If you don't know what a sixth form is: It is college but a guaranteed entry if you previously attended the high school it is attached to or are ethnic jfl (bonus points if Indian).

Sixth forms are usually just friend groups from the high school, but holy shit for some reason they attract the most subhuman individuals ever from other schools. Like no wonder, these guys wanted a "Fresh start" from their original schools. I don't think you could pay me to spend another 2 years with some of these people if I went to the same high school as them.

I'm a pretty weak 5'9 mtn but walking into my sixth form makes me feel so narcy. Most of the guys from other schools barely push 5'5-5'6 and the exceptions who are tallish are honestly some of the ugliest people in the world. Most, if not all of these people are Indian or have an unfortunate Ethnicity. It's honestly how insane it is to see this level of ugly. It's like they picked the worst people in my city and threw them into the nearest school.

Some notable characters are a big group of Currys who scream about anime (most conversations involving who they would smash ect or power scaling) at the lunch tables while playing card games and not even eating at the table. Another one is a group of girls who genuinely do not shower, like 4 of them who you can smell from the end of the hallways, It is honestly insane how no one says anything considering they stink up classrooms. There is also not a single good-looking girl since they all left my school for obvious reasons.

Is this just a personal experience or can anyone else relate to how awful UK colleges and Sixth forms are? :feelswah: