Holy shit, zygo setness is actually giga important from 3/4

Alucard69

Alucard69

Sphinx
Zygo setness is actually a pretty important feature, i changed other things a bit too (eyes) but holy shit this made the main difference

4447677 IMG 20241011 231316

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NoLongerHuman and manletmogger
Funky vs what he thinks he looks like

You look like u have grindr installed

• JFL
Reactions: NoLongerHuman, noonespecial and N1666
  • Hmm...
Reactions: N1666 and Alucard69
Zygo setness isn’t detirmed by how high they look on your 3/4th
opry has giga high set zygos from front and 3/4, explain or link a thread of lateral rim projection, i have seen some before but i never looked at it rly

opry has giga high set zygos from front and 3/4, explain or link a thread, i have seen some before but i never looked at it rly
Because o pry has small Zygos, his Zygos lack height thats why. They don’t start near his mouth, someone like drago has a much lower looking Zygo because they start near his mouth but the widest part is at aroind the same place as o pry.

Because o pry has small Zygos, his Zygos lack height thats why. They don’t start near his mouth, someone like drago has a much lower looking Zygo because they start near his mouth but the widest part is at aroind the same place as o pry.
Yeah true actually, i gave him high set lower mass zygos tbh, but they are considered 'high set' anyway, i doubt you can find examples of someone having ogee there, but having widest point of face low

Yeah true actually, i gave him high set lower mass zygos tbh, but they are considered 'high set' anyway, i doubt you can find examples of someone having ogee there, but having widest point of face low
because that doesn’t exisit for men

• Hmm...
Reactions: Alucard69
This is more cheekbone sharpness.