Holy sht, over-10cm LL results flying all over in this channel gtfih, one guy also did triple LL and gained 20 cm

HighClassMaxing

HighClassMaxing

Roped

@CosmicMaxxer @RealSurgerymax

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Moggie
He started at 162cm which is 5'3. I don't blame him for getting LL. Most young girls are taller than that.

Ending up at 176cm (5'7) with several lengthenings seems like a top 0,1% result. Most people can't get more than 3-4cm out of that surgery and consequent surgeries are very risky for your health.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and CursedOne

:feelsrope:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, .... and Moggie
He started at 162cm which is 5'3. I don't blame him for getting LL. Most young girls are taller than that.

Ending up at 176cm (5'7) with several lengthenings seems like a top 0,1% result. Most people can't get more than 3-4cm out of that surgery and consequent surgeries are very risky for your health.
he was probs able to get 20cm because he started off very short

No only is he height frauding with LL, but he's wearing those super duper shoes which probably gives him 2-3 inches more height. damn it never started for some people :lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998
10cm and all he is strengthening is his upper body?

You know you drew a short-straw when even after leg lengthening you are merely one cm taller in height than me and btw 176 is 5'9

5'7 is 1.70

I am 5'8 and 173 and am concrete on this

Why should your starting height matter?

Because you are going to limit your movement anyway so you may as well go the full yard.

Thajt's what I think he is saying. Not that I agree with it

idk the science of measurements behind it, but most LL results i've seen the guy started off at like 5'6-5'7 and only managed to get 4 inches max. just a theory

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 18931
neither. people think it's like getting a nose job or something but you are crippled for like a year at least +expensive asf. Maybe I would get it if I was under 5'6

• +1
Reactions: Moggie

one guy also did triple LL and gained 20 cm​

:whatfeels:

3 LL more to ascend

you can leave manletism, but manletism will never leave you

Attachments

• C49BE359-57E5-4091-9129-EBCE2AF78ADD.jpeg
    C49BE359-57E5-4091-9129-EBCE2AF78ADD.jpeg
    85.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL

Jfl at him I still mog him by over half a foot

How could these Indians afford it jfl

2133711_Screen_Shot_2020-11-26_at_09.22.53.png

Must have got it done in Iran 🤔
Brahmin moggers with generations of disposable wealth theory @Chadeep @volcelfatcel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel, Moggie and Chadeep
  • +1
What country is he in? Sounds Arab. In gulf states average height is like 5'7 no? So being 5'3 is not that unordinary.

It shouldn't. If anything it should be better for taller people.

Complications of LL are less related to absolute numbers and more as a percentage of your height. i.e anything above 20% of your original bone length can cause complications or something like that.