Home GymMaxxing?

EvropaCel

EvropaCel

Iron
My state is getting put on lockdown today, only essential services will be open and that means no gym.
How can we gym max at home? Is there a place to buy cheap equipment? Is there shit that we can build?

I am homegymaxxing for a week now. I use Bowflex Ultimate 2 and some dumb bells and barbells and bunch of weights. Pushups and pullups are your friends if you don't have ANY equipment atm.
Listing pic 1623905 1548796108

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
I am homegymaxxing for a week now. I use Bowflex Ultimate 2 and some dumb bells and barbells and bunch of weights. Pushups and pullups are your friends if you don't have ANY equipment atm.
boflex jfl

• Hmm...
Reactions: dogeatsgrass
This guy

• +1
Reactions: WBC323 and BigBoy
I got a gym in my garage I don’t use it tho

maybe I should start while everyone loses gains due to chink flu season

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Get a pull up bar

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5608 and Stingray
I have a 50lbs kettlebell, a pull up bar and an ab wheel. I'm also running around 40 MPW.
I just alternate, one day will be push focused and another day will be pull focused. Some sort of direct core work almost daily. You can use odd-objects if you have zero weights and do movements like odd-object to shoulder or odd-object goblet squats. I'll also throw in some sort of circuit style workout once or twice a week. Like a 20 minute AMRAP of 30 KB Power Snatches, 30 Air Squats, 30 Push Ups, 30 Double Unders. You can get creative.

Pull up bar, 20 kg barbell, gymnastic rings and a boxing bag

I build up to the one arm chin up, I do wall assisted handstand pushups, pistol squats and hit the bag

Look up some body weight shit on YouTube. Or use a pull up bar.

Pull up bar, 20 kg barbell, gymnastic rings and a boxing bag

I build up to the one arm chin up, I do wall assisted handstand pushups, pistol squats and hit the bag
HSPU are great, if it's good enough for Klokov, it's good enough for anyone on here.

Rings and high volume pistol squats will challenge most on here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5081
HSPU are great, if it's good enough for Klokov, it's good enough for anyone on here.

Rings and high volume pistol squats will challenge most on here.

Indeed