Home made yogurt for gut health

Tuz43

Tuz43

Iron
Why is gut health important?
Having good gut health is absolutely crucial for proper hormone production and skin
Your gut is the second largest endocrinological organ and should be kept in pristine condition to be your most healthy self.

This is a bit water but gut health has a myriad of large benefits, less bloating, less oily skin, less inflammation, better mood etc but you should all know this.

This is because the gut will send proper metabolite and anti inflammatory signals to the skin when you have a good microbiome.

Your skin is covered in bacteria that should not be harmful, and the body has chemical defence mechanisms to prevent infections and pathogens, having bad gut health and using shitty products fucks over these chemical mechanisms, leading to excess sebum production and pathogens being able to enter the skin barrier.

Acne is a disease, and was not very prevalent in history as people who developed acne would be called satanic, this would not happen if it was prevalent in every teenager as we see today.

study about gut skin axis

How should we maximize gut health?
The best way is to promote good bacteria to grow in your gut by

1. cutting out shitty and ultra processed food. this one is just common sense
2. eating cleaner foods, lean meats, cook without oils etc
3. eating antibiotics when your gut health is bad and following up with good diet then probiotics

In my opinion, the best way to promote good bacteria to reproduce in your microbiome is to make homemade yogurt. It contains beneficial digestive enzymes and
is very probiotic
How to make Natural Yogurt:

choosing right bacteria
Use whole milk its the best for you
1.Heat milk. Your goal is to get the milk to reach 180 F so have a digital thermometer. Pour the milk into a pan, above medium heat. Remove from the heat when the milk reaches 180 F.
2.Cool milk. Pour the milk into glass jars, like a mason jar with a lid. Let the milk cool to 115 F. You can either let it sit at room temperature or you can speed up the cooling process with a water bath. Simply fill a large tub, or your sink, with cold water and stand the jars in it. If you’ve heated the milk in a dish that can withstand the switch from hot to cold without cracking, like a dutch oven, you can use ice water. Monitor the milk with the thermometer.
3.Add the bacteria when it cools to 115F. This introduces the initial batch of live cultures that actually make the yogurt.
4.Incubate the yogurt.
5.Cool yogurt. After eight to ten hours, remove the yogurt when it has reached the desired consistency: the longer it incubates the thicker the yogurt. Whey will accumulate on top. This is high in protein drink if you want or whisk the liquid back into the yogurt or gently strain the yogurt through a cheesecloth get rid
6.Refrigerate. Place the jars with the finished yogurt into the refrigerator. They will last for up to two weeks. Make sure to save some yogurt as a starter culture for your next batch.

That is all

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: looks>books, IMOGYOU, sanasa and 3 others
Bruh nigga dropped a tutorial on how to make yoghurt lmaoo. My mom already makes homemade yoghurt. Just fucking add some bacteria and cook it no need for temperatures and shit just fucking cook it for like what idk no need for temperatures and shiit my mom does it with no temps

• JFL
Reactions: aids, EzikoIsHere, Funnyunenjoyer1 and 4 others
2024 and we have a diy yoghurt guide on a blackpill looksmax forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan, aids, coxel and 8 others
Bruh nigga dropped a tutorial on how to make yoghurt lmaoo. My mom already makes homemade yoghurt. Just fucking add some bacteria and cook it no need for temperatures and shit just fucking cook it for like what idk no need for temperatures and shiit my mom does it with no temps
add some bacteria :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: iabsolvejordan and asdvek
i thought bonesmashing the gut was enought

• +1
Reactions: Tuz43
where do you even get the bacteria from 😭😭

Dnrd but ty
Keep making more recipes

Finally a normal person on this forum with good recipe. And then gets absolutely hated on for no reason. Good thread.

• +1
Reactions: bigchunguslover and Tuz43
Link to bacteria