Homelander..

Esteban1997

Esteban1997

Critical thinking
IS a lesser versión of superman but i love homelander more he atleast has his reasons to what he does treated like a toy and being tested on

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial and mrdouchebag
Superman is an Ubermensch when it comes to PSL, physicality, IQ, penis size, balls and character. Flies, shoots lasers out of his eyes, ultra strong, invincible and doesn't even age. The ultimate male physical specimen.

Yet I bet both Wonder Woman and Lois Lane have cucked him multiple times with guys like Batman and Lex Luthor. I also bet he forgave them like the good cuck he is.

Homelander never gets cucked. And even if he does get cucked, the whore and the bastard will get toasted and dismembered within seconds. He is a true darktriadmaxxed alpha.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and Esteban1997
Superman is an Ubermensch when it comes to PSL, physicality, IQ, penis size, balls and character. Flies, shoots lasers out of his eyes, ultra strong, invincible and doesn't even age. The ultimate male physical specimen.

Yet I bet both Wonder Woman and Lois Lane have cucked him multiple times with guys like Batman and Lex Luthor. I also bet he forgave them like the good cuck he is.

Homelander never gets cucked. And even if he does get cucked, the whore and the bastard will get toasted and dismembered within seconds. He is a true darktriadmaxxed alpha.
Homelander IS more realistic than superman

• +1
Reactions: mrdouchebag, noonespecial and cannotbeasked
He’s a chad who gets pussy and you’re an incel. You should look up to someone who you can relate to not some slayer bud

He’s a chad who gets pussy and you’re an incel. You should look up to someone who you can relate to not some slayer bud
Homelander IS more relatable

How tho you’re a failure cuckold is he one too? I never seen the show
He was treated as a lab experiment since his childhood and treated like shit he IS atleast more relatable than superfaggot

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
How tho you’re a failure cuckold is he one too? I never seen the show
Btw why are you calling me a failure? You keep on posting the same threads everyday like a schizo

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
  • JFL
Reactions: Esteban1997

This is what I'm here for 🤣🤣🤣

• +1
Reactions: mrdouchebag
Instead of rambling about the shitty genes you have do something about It
what can I do about my genes bro I can only rope or go er or cope nothing else

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and Vermilioncore
  • JFL
Reactions: Esteban1997
Imagine what it's like to be all three :dafuckfeels:
I’m sure there’s many shitskins here who are all three. They gotta get a gun and…you know

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx