Homelessness is the end result

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

without a single desirable trait
For people like me who don’t wanna work or be productive.

I don’t wanna work hard and spend my days working at a company. That’s not for me. I don’t like to obey the rules. Every job I had, my boss always had issues with me because I was the one who never listened and always disobeyed and got fired. Whatever the rules are, I always did the exact opposite.

No wonder people end up homeless and on fentanyl. It’s what awaits

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeruel, LancasteR, Suns9999 and 12 others
You must reconcile your place in the world. A man needs excess cash on deck for the trials and tribulations that await him.

With that being said, I must get ready to wageslave. At least I get to slave for a pretty decent wage in a pretty decent department. Therefore, I mustn't fuck this up brotha.

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR, liberiangrimreaper, Jova and 2 others
You must reconcile your place in the world. A man needs excess cash on deck for the trials and tribulations that await him.

With that being said, I must get ready to wageslave. At least I get to slave for a pretty decent wage in a pretty decent department. Therefore, I mustn't fuck this up brotha.
Yeah but with new management comes new trials. When they micromanage, it only makes you wanna rebel even more.

• +1
Reactions: Jova and thereallegend
  • +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper and Jova
You can go live in the woods

• +1
Reactions: Pneuma Palingenesis, Acion and Jova
I know some that became homeless on here

• So Sad
Reactions: Pneuma Palingenesis
Wageslaving is almost as equal as being subhuman. I worked as a both security guard and prison guard. Management would put me to work 12h night shifts, often overtime so i would work 6 days a week. I got insomnia, depression, lowered immunity etc. for that kind of schedule. Yes, i would get payed really well for that but i had no free time and was only coming home to sleep and then go to work again. Eventually i had to quit since it started fucking up my health

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Pneuma Palingenesis, liberiangrimreaper and 2 others
Wageslaving is almost as equal as being subhuman. I worked as a both security guard and prison guard. Management would put me to work 12h night shifts, often overtime so i would work 6 days a week. I got insomnia, depression, lowered immunity etc. for that kind of schedule. Yes, i would get payed really well for that but i had no free time and was only coming home to sleep and then go to work again. Eventually i had to quit since it started fucking up my health
Blue collar jobs even when they pay well have odd hours.

Even for manager jobs you have to take what they give you shift and location wise.

• +1
Reactions: Jova and MikeMew'sBitch
For people like me who don’t wanna work or be productive.

I don’t wanna work hard and spend my days working at a company. That’s not for me. I don’t like to obey the rules. Every job I had, my boss always had issues with me because I was the one who never listened and always disobeyed and got fired. Whatever the rules are, I always did the exact opposite.

No wonder people end up homeless and on fentanyl. It’s what awaits
Working is gay. Obeying is gay. You're doing the right thing

• Love it
Working is gay. Obeying is gay. You're doing the right thing
Yeah but disobedience will make me homeless. I have to be a good boy and work 9-5 with coffee and lunch breaks. Oh well 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Hmm...
This planet is a slave prison l-osh farm created so spirits would be trapped inside the confines of the fake space time construct. Constant idiotic problems warranting in emotional responses of mobiles dwelling in this realm ensure steady flow of l-osh energy that is feeding the creature who have created this phony reality. They are disconnected from the source (Pleroma and Monad) so they have to feed off of their own creation that has divine spirit trapped inside it as it was lured here by disease pleasures and attachments. Not complying to the devils system which society is is the duty of the divine spirit. Working for the forces of evil is a sin. Focus on spiritual liberation.

• +1
Reactions: Acion
This planet is a slave prison l-osh farm created so spirits would be trapped inside the confines of the fake space time construct. Constant idiotic problems warranting in emotional responses of mobiles dwelling in this realm ensure steady flow of l-osh energy that is feeding the creature who have created this phony reality. They are disconnected from the source (Pleroma and Monad) so they have to feed off of their own creation that has divine spirit trapped inside it as it was lured here by disease pleasures and attachments. Not complying to the devils system which society is is the duty of the divine spirit. Working for the forces of evil is a sin. Focus on spiritual liberation.
Nah that’s some Alex jones typeShi innit lil guy

• JFL
Reactions: LancasteR and Pneuma Palingenesis
Nah that’s some Alex jones typeShi innit lil guy
Alex Jones is like 75% right, although there is a high chance he is a controlled opposition

We need an Off the Grid guide
Buy land or if your family owns build a shelter, get water on a fountain/lake/river, if you can hunt you have food, pick berries or if you have money you dont have to worry about food and water, get a solar panel charger to charge your phone, get a good internet plan, starlink is a good option or a mobile internet plan

Just the basics theres much more to it

• Woah
Reactions: thereallegend
You would probably do better in the city than off grid in the woods

• So Sad
Reactions: thereallegend