Homemade DHT gel

Viacheslav

Viacheslav

HopiumMaxxing
Theoretically if I crush proviron tablets into a powder and then mix it with some random moisturising gel will it work like a real DHT gel?

No because proviron itself isnt pure dht and proviron is absolute bullshit and body wont absorb the gel

• +1
Reactions: Viacheslav
And at which proportions should I mix it?
Add 10g of DHT to 35mL of hot DMSO and stir till dissolved , stir in 55mL of moisturizer ( eg aloe or peg) then let the mixture cool down

• +1
Solution
Theoretically if I crush proviron tablets into a powder and then mix it with some random moisturising gel will it work like a real DHT gel?
Rule of thumb when using external hormones is to get the chemical name rather than a trademark bcs it won’t be as potent.

• +1
Add 10g of DHT to 35mL of hot DMSO and stir till dissolved , stir in 55mL of moisturizer ( eg aloe or peg) then let the mixture cool down
What’s the rate of absorption? Same as normal gels? Does the moisturiser change it?

• +1
What’s the rate of absorption? Same as normal gels? Does the moisturiser change it?
around 40% i think, u might be able to increase it with a derma roller/stamp and maintaining moisturized skin

• +1