Homewrecker

blackoutwhitein

blackoutwhitein

Banned
Do u guys believe that girls like guys that are taken? I made this claim to my tyronelite friend.

@Nibba

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Yes. Wanna know why?

Yes, I read on some article can't rly recall it atm that when females are surrounded by males their attractiveness to males decreases, while males surrounded by females are more attractive in female eyes. I think it was explained like it's something primitive iirc, males surrounded by females implies genetic superiority and a desirable partner. Also influenced by the fact that a male can impregnate multiples females while females are limited in their mating (births once every 9 months) or some shit

So essentially if you are "taken" by a girl already, then that signalizes to other girls that you're "above average value".
Do those girls like the guy when he was single?

Not nearly as much as when he's taken. Then they get to fuck someone's boyfriend and feel like toooootal sluts. :)
That’s great. According to tyronelite, my oneitis is one of the girls after him. He has a girlfriend. I also mentioned this on my last thread.

It's the basis of 20/80 law (not an exact law but yeah)

Why do you post here and not incels.is? You're supposed to start on incels.is to learn everything and then come here
Cuz I requested a ban.

Why though. Your posts are better suited there.
Then I’ll have to make a google account just to make an incels.is account.
80/20 rule basically means you won’t get a 100% partner, right?

Last edited:
Yeah. Taken=status among women. They want what they can't have etc etc really well known stuff lol

Yeah. Taken=status among women. They want what they can't have etc etc really well known stuff lol
Woman are such vile beings.

What’s your definition of the 80/20 rule?
Essentially: 80% of all women are only genuinely sexually attracted to the top 20% of all males. The rest, 80% of all males, they just 1) ignore them or 2) they betabuxx for the women. Think of things like, marriage with betabuxx, then no sex with the betabuxx for years, dead bedrooms etc

What’s your definition of the 80/20 rule?
I think it's bullshit. Women don't function solely on looks but how you present yourself to them. It's pretty complicated and you need experience to really understand it. It's not something really explainable tbh

I think it's bullshit. Women don't function solely on looks but how you present yourself to them. It's pretty complicated and you need experience to really understand it. It's not something really explainable tbh
How I present myself to them?

How I present myself to them?
Yeah how u carry yourself, how you smile, how you walk. Your habitus and morals, beliefs, etc. Who you are basically. That's why self improvement is so hard. You have to change WHO YOU ARE INSIDE not just outside.

Outside is easy. Just stay disciplined and stay on track

Inside is harder. Every social situation is a test to see if you've truly changed who you are

Then I’ll have to make a google account just to make an incels.is account.
80/20 rule basically means you won’t get a 100% partner, right?
the idea is that 80% of men are seen as below average by women, and the top 20% get all the women.

Why can’t my oneitis be my little slut?