Homo Friends brother wants me to rate him and his potentially hes 14

Wombles

Wombles

Iron
Title speaks for itself little homo I know but he wants me to get others to rate him so please be honest.
Now for my signature poem

The choker is tightened on not only his neck
But also his ability to get sex,
When foids see him they won't want to see what's next,
As The choker is tightened on not only his neck.
~Wombles

Attachments

• IMG_0329.jpeg
    IMG_0329.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N1666, sebka420, Debetro and 3 others
GODDAMN people always say that it never started for 99% of the org users but damn i guess they were all wrong.
tell him to go ER asap

• JFL
Reactions: Ihateskob
GODDAMN people always say that it never started for 99% of the org users but damn i guess they were all wrong.
tell him to go ER asap
I think jbw saves him he unironically needs to go gym and be more masc he doesn't have that many failos.

u sure this isnt u?

• JFL
Reactions: ascendmaxxer69
I think jbw saves him he unironically needs to go gym and be more masc he doesn't have that many failos.
nigga this guy looks fatherless, there is no salvation. not even hardmaxxing can help this fag :hnghn:

It’s over for the young generation
Tell him to find god .

Title speaks for itself little homo I know but he wants me to get others to rate him so please be honest.

~Wombles
Down syndrome ahh niggga

u sure this isnt u?
this isn't me bhai I wouldn't wear a choker if I was trying to appeal to goth jbs I'd dye my hair black and dress in black vest jackets not headphones and hoodie.

Nigga ur name is Wombles THIS IS U

• JFL
Reactions: tramadone
this isn't me bhai I wouldn't wear a choker if I was trying to appeal to goth jbs I'd dye my hair black and dress in black vest jackets not headphones and hoodie.
it def is u little ugly fat nigger kys

Brutally over ESR.

@Debetro Asian admixture. He has epicanthic folds + wide esr + narrow eyes. This is a mongol rapebaby

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
High collagen tho that might be because of his age
I hate to inform you that you're ancestors were raped by Mongolian steppe horse riders.

I hate to inform you that you're ancestors were raped by Mongolian steppe horse riders.
You want to say his mongol ancestors were raped by aryan badboys.

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon

~Wombles
bruh I know it's you xd. Wash your greasy hair and get a good haircut, take that thing off your neck and then get lean

• +1
Reactions: Wombles
bruh I know it's you xd. Wash your greasy hair and get a good haircut, take that thing off your neck and then get lean
Again not me and last time I'll respond to this thread but I think haircut>hair wash.

first take shower, then haircut. U have hygiene problem or smth?
Again not me but I don't really shower often like every 3-4 days I don't sweat much and I don't smell no dandruff plus I just put water in my hair I'm basically a neat I neither care nor gain anything from showering plus I don't like or go outside much.

Again not me but I don't really shower often like every 3-4 days I don't sweat much and I don't smell no dandruff plus I just put water in my hair I'm basically a neat I neither care nor gain anything from showering plus I don't like or go outside much.
bruh you take a shower once a week xd, I can smell your stench through this forum