homo sex xd

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Prophet

• JFL
Reactions: LastGerman and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Leave the gays alone man

Did you really ever weigh over 400 lbs as a 5'5 teenager?

Did you really ever weigh over 400 lbs as a 5'5 teenager?
Yes bro, I used to weigh 410 at my measured worse according to my medical documents. It might have actually been worse than that too because didn't start losing weight for quite a few months after my last doctors appointment at the time. Since then I have lost over 180lb. Still chub, but considering how fat I used to be, and how much cardio i've done, i'd say my insides are a lot healthier than they used to be.

• +1
Reactions: LastGerman
Yes bro, I used to weigh 410 at my measured worse according to my medical documents. It might have actually been worse than that too because didn't start losing weight for quite a few months after my last doctors appointment at the time. Since then I have lost over 180lb. Still chub, but considering how fat I used to be, and how much cardio i've done, i'd say my insides are a lot healthier than they used to be.
You are the embodiment of what normies (falsly) consider incels to be.

An average white male with long hair who has just made terrible life style choices.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans

An average white male who has just made terrible life style choices. (long hair, mordbidly obese).
I gained most of my weight when I was underage, I stopped growing height wise quite young into my teenage years, how was that my life choices?

• +1
Reactions: LastGerman and stuckneworleans

An average white male who has just made terrible life style choices. (long hair, mordbidly obese).
Tbh. It is ironic that he is representing incels to the public but is a volcel/fatcel and if he was in good shape and had a decent style+hairstyle he could actually get girls.
I gained most of my weight when I was underage, I stopped growing height wise quite young into my teenage years, how was that my life choices?
my 5'4 italian friend looks worse than you would look if you were skinny and already has his 2nd girlfriend at 18

my 5'4 italian friend looks worse than you would look if you were skinny and already has his 2nd girlfriend at 18
Is this supposed to prove something?

• +1
How did you not die from a heart attack for being morbidly obese wtf.

you are volcel
I am Incel with L.A females, but I have already admitted in the past I have been volcel outside of where I live, especially considering where my wife is from, and I have rejected ethnic females.
and mentalcel
Literally the most sane person in existence.
How did you not die from a heart attack for being morbidly obese wtf.
I probably almost did, I was getting exhausted merely from moving around the bed at that point, was feeling pressure all over my body, couldn't see my dick, couldn't touch my feet. It was probably because of how young I was that I survived, my youth got fucked quite a bit, and still is to a degree because of my weight considering i'm still gonna need surgery for loose skin removal.

Luckily I did cardio, and still do for over a year. My cardiovascular system currently is probably more healthy than most people. I was biking 10 miles 5 days a week at my old job, and even tho I don't work there anymore I still do cardio almost daily.

Last edited:
  • +1