Homocel hypothesis?

sergeant blackpill

sergeant blackpill

Certified Lookism PhD & Licensed SlutHater

I just read this article on the incel wiki about how inceldom can lead to becoming bisexual because it is evolutionarily adaptive.

this video summarizes it more concisely.
What do you think about the homocel hypothesis?

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane

I just read this article on the incel wiki about how inceldom can lead to becoming bisexual because it is evolutionarily adaptive.

this video summarizes it more concisely.
What do you think about the homocel hypothesis?

@Britmaxxer

89812ADC 1672 4641 8133 F97C1BA4CF22

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
rationalizing homosexuality

an incel's only hope is to become asexual, not a fgt

• JFL
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
@Britmaxxer
true to an extent. but I think there is more at play then simple lack of options, such as lower test, childhood, or simple genetic predisposition.
it’s certainly a factor though, and I have seen a lack of female attention lead men to adopt maladaptive sexual practices.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Xangsane and sergeant blackpill
true to an extent. but I think there is more at play then simple lack of options, such as lower test, childhood, or simple genetic predisposition.
it’s certainly a factor though, and I have seen a lack of female attention lead men to adopt maladaptive sexual practices.
Yeah of course all those things can factor into it, but i saw a video by dr edward dutton the jolly heretic where he basically talked about the homocel hypothesis, even though that's not what he called it of course, but essentially he said there's evidence to suggest a certain rather sizeable percentage of the male population have a latent genetic predisposition to maladaptive sexual practices such as faggotry that activates if the circumstances are harsh (i.e they end up being the losers of the dating market)