Homosexuality is being normalized

D

Deleted member 21467

The life of despair is too much to bare
I’ve begun to notice over the past couple of years people are more accepting towards gay people. Not everyone but alot more people.

I’ve also noticed that when I first started high school, guys just started making more gay jokes. They say jokes have a hint of truth so they are all probably anal homosexuals

But in all seriousness, this isn’t good at all, I don’t give a shit if you’re gay, but we’re just teaching the youth to accept dumb shit. We are literally teaching the youth to become more degenerate than Gen Z already is.

There is no hope, don’t kill yourself yet, because you’d be missing out on the fun of watching this world fall.

• +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, borismonster, PointOfNoReturn and 1 other person
It's already been normalized. It's degenerate and a mental illness but you may as well enjoy it, it's pretty fun. Ride the tiger brah.

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, slavicpsycho and Deleted member 21467
Yeah cell towers give off radiation that makes u a faggot jew remember a few years ago when u saw an interracial couple and you were like what the fuck? But now u dont even question it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, Deleted member 21467, borismonster and 1 other person
I’ve begun to notice over the past couple of years people are more accepting towards gay people. Not everyone but alot more people.

I’ve also noticed that when I first started high school, guys just started making more gay jokes. They say jokes have a hint of truth so they are all probably anal homosexuals

But in all seriousness, this isn’t good at all, I don’t give a shit if you’re gay, but we’re just teaching the youth to accept dumb shit. We are literally teaching the youth to become more degenerate than Gen Z already is.

There is no hope, don’t kill yourself yet, because you’d be missing out on the fun of watching this world fall.
Sit back and watch it all collapse in a few years. Quite a ride.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, horizontallytall and Deleted member 21467

Nigga is homophibic but has another man on his pfp

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster and Deleted member 21467
It's a problem of homophobia becoming passé as opposed to gays somehow winning more or evolving to a higher state.
The Anita Bryant syndrome...

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Deleted member 21467
Homosexuality is normal & natural and you are a gross right wing homophobic extremist if you claim otherwise!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, PointOfNoReturn and Deleted member 21467
Homosexuality is normal & natural and you are a gross right wing homophobic extremist if you claim otherwise!
63808674 ABE8 47A8 B478 B95C3FA642DC

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and PointOfNoReturn
Sad how causal people are about making faggy jokes

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, borismonster, Deleted member 21467 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
Because there's no valid argument why being gay/lesbian should be illegal. If you say stds then they can just get tested, we are in the 21st century and if you say god, most people don't believe in this cope anymore.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21467