honest face rating (6’2 14yo)

iblamegenetixs

iblamegenetixs

Iron
I am completely aware of the raging (and scars) on my face which are clearly bringing down my looks, i am currently on accutane but is there anything else i can do. im sick of all these fucking tiktok frauds lying to young men about looks i just want honesty

Attachments

• IMG_1601.jpeg
    IMG_1601.jpeg
    325.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1603.jpeg
    IMG_1603.jpeg
    375.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1604.jpeg
    IMG_1604.jpeg
    391.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: ryuken
Ltn
There is nothing you can do but you are 14 so your face will develop as you age

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang, iblamegenetixs and perkzz
I am completely aware of the raging (and scars) on my face which are clearly bringing down my looks, i am currently on accutane but is there anything else i can do. im sick of all these fucking tiktok frauds lying to young men about looks i just want honesty
Prioritise good sleep, diet and posture to develop well and that alone should be enough to get you to strong mtn or maybe more take advantage of you're age by being as healthy and as stress free as you can

• +1
Reactions: iblamegenetixs
strong mtn, try any collagen maxxing guide here

• +1
Prioritise good sleep, diet and posture to develop well and that alone should be enough to get you to strong mtn or maybe more take advantage of you're age by being as healthy and as stress free as you can
just what i have been looking for, i have pretty greit posture already as i gave been practicing just that but about sleep

just what i have been looking for, i have pretty greit posture already as i gave been practicing just that but about sleep
how long should i sleep**
The best thing you can do for your sleep is to try and not eat any food about 3 hours before sleeping (you shouldn't make yourself feel hungry but also you should have eaten enough throughout the day to not be hungry 3 hours before sleeping) not drink any thing 2 hours before sleeping and not look at any screens 1 hour before sleeping also the best times to sleep are 11 or 10 and if you are serious about fixing your sleep you should never sleep at a different time oets say if you want to sleep at 11 you have to sleep at 11 every single day no exceptions and wake up at 7 every single day when you wake up look at the sun for a while to help wake you up

The best thing you can do for your sleep is to try and not eat any food about 3 hours before sleeping (you shouldn't make yourself feel hungry but also you should have eaten enough throughout the day to not be hungry 3 hours before sleeping) not drink any thing 2 hours before sleeping and not look at any screens 1 hour before sleeping also the best times to sleep are 11 or 10 and if you are serious about fixing your sleep you should never sleep at a different time oets say if you want to sleep at 11 you have to sleep at 11 every single day no exceptions and wake up at 7 every single day when you wake up look at the sun for a while to help wake you up

thank you so much man i dont think you under stand how much this means to me, i have struggled with both sleep, and my appearance all my life so i really hope this will help atleast one one them. real hero🙌🏽

• +1
Reactions: eskesir
thank you so much man i dont think you under stand how much this means to me, i have struggled with both sleep, and my appearance all my life so i really hope this will help atleast one one them. real hero🙌🏽
Np bro If you look at best of the best you can find a lot of actual useful stuff, that's the only place you should be looking at on this forum most of the time also if you can't sleep a method I use to sleep when I can't is to not move at all and think of the word nothing over and over again after like 5 mins of doing that you should fall asleep if you're tired. Just try to be as healthy as possible that's the most important thing at these ages like do sports eat healthy sleep well and live a low stress life good luck bro

• +1
Np bro If you look at best of the best you can find a lot of actual useful stuff, that's the only place you should be looking at on this forum most of the time also if you can't sleep a method I use to sleep when I can't is to not move at all and think of the word nothing over and over again after like 5 mins of doing that you should fall asleep if you're tired. Just try to be as healthy as possible that's the most important thing at these ages like do sports eat healthy sleep well and live a low stress life good luck bro
thanks man, i will try this tonight💯

• +1
Reactions: eskesir
6'2 at 14? if not a larp then holy fuck go get enough sleep and eat a lot of protein so you can get taller

• +1
Yes i am 6’2 (188cm) born 2010 dont really like sharing but thought it would help, if you dont mind me asking what is a «larp» i am really new to the typical «looksmaxxing rabbithole»

I suck at explaining stuff but people use the word larp here as lying/pretending
ooo tysm, no i am not a «larp»🤣 i was lucky in height and i still see progression in my height sooo aiming for 6’5