Honest opinion on my looksmaxing journey?

B

Benito Camelas

Iron
2 years ago I could barely think about going outside out of shame of myself. I was skinny, short and pretty much ugly. My selfesteem was below ground level and even though some times about offing myself. I have also a condition I ignore the name that makes my lower back arched and consequently look pretty goofy.

IMG 7444
IMG 7445

I noticed that everyone around me was getting girls attention and that pretty privilege was real when I attempted same jokes made by pretty people. In addition my grandfather death and shortly after parents divorce too struck hard.

Instead of just rotting in my room I decided to start getting my shit together and here is a list of things I started to do:

1. Gym
By far best thing I’ever done in my life, never quitted. Relaxes my mind and body. It makes me feel powerful and most importantly It gave me a sense of nutrition and discipline that changed my way of living.

2. Praying ✝️
I have been very inconsistent, pretty much only when I was in need of a miracle. Found out that the only person that can change your life is yourself through your actions and sadly no god is going to make it for you.

3. Meditating 🧘
Did this for some weeks. Noticed subtle mental clarity but wasn’t worth for me the time and effort.

4. Talking to people
At first you will get bad interactions but once you lose the fear of rejection and become able to talk with anyone in any setting, you will make lots of friends and build your overall presence anywhere. This is the easiest one yet the best one for your self worth.

5. Skin care
Mascarilla and Hydratating cream. Nothing to say, works quite well when constant but no crazy improves for me.

6. Improving posture
Not there yet and next month going to see the doctor but nice improves made by focusing on my hips inclination and rectracting shoulders while sticking out my chest.

7. Working to get a motorbike
This seems dumb but It made me more secure about myself. Turned out to be my greatest passion tho.

8. Trying to dress better
Going for old money style clothes and that fit my body better.

So 2 years later this is me:
178cm and 73kg if thats relevant.

IMG 7448
IMG 7454
IMG 7457

I am confident and feel good about myself now but still aren’t enough for girls. I an able to make them laugh and feel secure and all of that around me but, they simply can’t see themselves with me like that mainly for the looks.

My main concern is my jawline right now I have a recessed jaw and look weird from the side I’d say because of interrupting my braces treatment early when I got my teeth straight but not my jaw cause a bad experience with a girl:
IMG 7458

Im open and receptive about constructive criticism. Feel free to say what you want.

Hope you can help me continue my looksmaxing journey. Thanks for reading until here.

Attachments

• IMG_9854.mp4
    1.7 MB
  • +1
Reactions: Kash280
Softmaxxing greycel demon, nice job though