Honest Question to Curries

chaddyboi66

chaddyboi66

E V I S C E M O G G E R
If you complain about your brown poop coloured skin and not being white so much why don't you just whitemaxx and bleach your skin like this nigga?
Currycel here, I'm 6ft with potentially good bones, mewed since my late teens, currently I'm 24. I whitemaxxed on and off since 2017, here's a breakdown of my methods:
>6 tubes of 20% hyroquinone cream, used in 3 months on/3 months off cycles, for my face and neck
>daily facial scrub/cleanse/toner routine with Aztec Indian clay/ACV on Saturdays and an acid peel on Sundays
>Likas papaya soap at night daily, a few hours before the hydroquinone
and I took these on a similar on-off cycle
>L Cystein 500mg
>Vitamin C 3000mg
>reduced Glutathione 1000mg
>MSM 4000mg
along with healthmaxxing supplements
before pic is from 2011, after pic from 2019, I didn't start looksmaxxing like this until 2017 but it's the only pic I have from my older days, I was understandably camera shy and had no social media etc, even my family didn't wanna click pics of me on my birthdays or when we went out jfl
I'm still obese, sure, but just this year I managed to fully break my binging and fapping habits and am on a strict low cal diet with exercise, I'm perfectly happy on it no cravings or problems, I'm gonna make another thread here in 4-6 months with my transformation
Hopefully I have potential underneath, for now all I can see in my favor is my big chin and a good eye area so there might be hope. If not, I'll still be 6ft, blackpilled and lightskinned so I'm already ahead of everyone else here.

You indian niggers have access to all that pharma grade shit online and don't even need a prescription Jfl

Jfl If I was curry I'd unironically spend all my money rupees on all the peptides, retin a, nootropics, roids, hgh, etc I could find and biohack myself into some giga chemical superphenom before I even hit puberty tbh tbh

All that shit is right in front of you and all you niggers want to do is rot on looksmax complaining about being curry all day :lul::ROFLMAO:

Now that I think about it, this really ought to apply to all 3rd world/underdeveloped/non Western nations tbh tbh,

You have no real excuse when this shit's at your fingertips tbh tbh.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 17829 and 7 others
I'm proud of my aboriginal heritage

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
If you complain about your brown poop coloured skin and not being white so much why don't you just whitemaxx and bleach your skin like this nigga?

View attachment 1578600

You indian niggers have access to all that pharma grade shit online and don't even need a prescription Jfl

Jfl If I was curry I'd unironically spend all my money rupees on all the peptides, retin a, nootropics, roids, hgh, etc I could find and biohack myself into some giga chemical superphenom before I even hit puberty tbh tbh

All that shit is right in front of you and all you niggers want to do is rot on looksmax complaining about being curry all day :lul::ROFLMAO:

Now that I think about it, this really ought to apply to all 3rd world/underdeveloped/non Western nations tbh tbh,

You have no real excuse when this shit's at your fingertips tbh tbh.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]
I'm poor lmao plus I don't know how to get retin a. Plus curries are bluepilled brainwashed by their parents until they figure out the blackpill by themselves as adults, AKA its too late by then to use shit like hgh cause your growth plates are closed.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Darkthrone

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 15309, Deprived and 3 others
how come curry women can pass as med yet curry men always look curry?

I'm proud of my aboriginal heritage
curry abo?

or...
Best Aborigine GIFs | Gfycat

holy fuck I literally typed "australian aboriginal" and this came up

black comedy GIF
this nigger literally looks curry

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 15099
curry abo?

or...

black comedy GIF

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]
You should already know this by all the autistic race/ gene threads that I've posted so far.

Still subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
curry abo?

or...

black comedy GIF

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]
Australian

• Woah
Reactions: chaddyboi66
I'm poor lmao plus I don't know how to get retin a. Plus curries are bluepilled brainwashed by their parents until they figure out the blackpill by themselves as adults, AKA its too late by then to use shit like hgh cause your growth plates are closed.
How can't you get retin a just buy it off a website

• +1
You can still get the skin bleach creams, almost every curry on this forum unanimously complains about their skin so that seems like it'd be an easy fix, not to mention cheap ll, cheap jaw surgery, pharma grade nootropics and roids...

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
You can still get the skin bleach creams, almost every curry on this forum unanimously complains about their skin so that seems like it'd be an easy fix, not to mention cheap ll, cheap jaw surgery, pharma grade nootropics and roids...

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]
lmao i will never get anything thats "CHEAP" when it comes to reconstructing the shape of my face lmao. There is some things you dont skimp out on, jaw surgery is DEFINITLEY one of those things. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
how come curry women can pass as med yet curry men always look curry?
They don't.
Proof: I'm literally half [North] Med.

But... idk I guess people say that for the same reason people always say how good gook [not jungle gook] women look compared to their men.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

They don't.
Proof: I'm literally half [North] Med.

But... idk I guess people say that for the same reason people always say how good gook [not jungle gook] women look compared to their men.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]
women>men basically

lmao i will never get anything thats "CHEAP" when it comes to reconstructing the shape of my face lmao. There is some things you dont skimp out on, jaw surgery is DEFINITLEY one of those things. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Ok but that still leaves the skin bleaching creams, steroids, pharma grade nootropics, and/or literally any other pharmaceutical drug you could ever ask for

not to mention...
How can't you get retin a just buy it off a website

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

Paying a Jew surgeon 100k will fix your face:feelshehe:

• +1
Just told this to @FailedNormieManlet yesterday

Paying a Jew surgeon 100k will fix your face:feelshehe:
Paying us Jews will fix anything we literally own the world.

I can say that, I'm jewish now.

Srs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
This. Unironically all curry problems are fixable

Even gooks can get monolids changed to normal lids surgically

• +1
Fixing curry eyes fixes half the the problem and the undertones fixes the other half

• +1
Reactions: ballskin, PrinceLuenLeoncur and joseph
How do you fix the undertones?
Carotene max, sunscreen and someone else here made a thread about undertonesm check that out

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: joseph and Deleted member 18032
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18032
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18032
Carotene max, sunscreen and someone else here made a thread about undertonesm check that out
That will change curry undertones? Like from yellow to red (red being ideal)

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: joseph
i dont complain about it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and hallo
over for curries ngl

curry abo?

or...

black comedy GIF

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]
“But we are caucasoid Caucasians Janni :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Forgot to add laser treatments too

Curries unironically have just about anything and everything they could ever need or ask for in order to turn themselves into surgical/chemicalmaxxed moggers right at their finger tips yet they'd rather complain about their problems here

I honestly have no pitty for them anymore.

Jfl talk about cucked.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

Last edited: