Honest rate my face boyos

tonykingusa

tonykingusa

Iron
Hi im new to this forum. so i already Soft-Looksmaxxed to a significant degree. gymming atm. currently mid 20s and 30% bodyfat obese. (working towards 15%) I'm from the west. im curry skin but western born. (pass as Latino and middle Eastern). both my parents were 4/10 when I was born. I was always the chubby kid growing up. no accent. straight white teeth. Deep Voice. average social skills. zero Accents.

Height 5"11. Weight 220 pounds. (no health issues currently)

my question is do I have the potential for chad-lite? Honest face rating. (western and non-western standards) and how far can I go with my template?

thx boyos

IMG 0255
IMG 0254

IMG 0299
IMG 0246

IMG 0294

• +1
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer
Hello sir

Am a professional community moderator I have vast experience in the field I would like to help manage your community/group am skilled at what I do

I will help moderate the group by managing the chats in the group by sharing the aim of the project/group by shilling when necessary and also help ban fudders and spammers

And I will get you investors sir

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Perfectumbrain, GigaAscender and tonykingusa
5 PSL

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 14139, Chadeep and 3 others
You have the potential to be a normie, with surgery and leanmaxxing. Currently below average. 3-4psl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14139, .👽., Deleted member 13994 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and Jason Voorhees
curry normie 4,5/10

You have the potential to be a normie, with surgery and leanmaxxing. Currently below average. 3-4psl.
i am considering rhino for nostrol shrink and....implants if my fat loss doesnt get me good jaw. what else would be good?
i still have 40-50 pounds to lose. that's just why i was wondering.. #fatNormie

Average or slightly above based on features alone, but ethnic tax.

Hi im new to this forum. so i already Soft-Looksmaxxed to a significant degree. gymming atm. currently mid 20s and 30% bodyfat obese. (working towards 15%) I'm from the west. im curry skin but western born. (pass as Latino and middle Eastern). both my parents were 4/10 when I was born. I was always the chubby kid growing up. no accent. straight white teeth. Deep Voice. average social skills. zero Accents.

my question is do I have the potential for chad-lite? Honest face rating. (western and non-western standards) and how far can I go with my template?

thx boyos

View attachment 1239920View attachment 1239927

View attachment 1239935View attachment 1239930

View attachment 1239934
are you half negroid, half indian?

Holy fuck do you need to lose weight though, take this

Idk but the smile directly under your eyes without the nose looks pretty funny ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234, .👽., Chadeep and 3 others
Idk but the smile directly under your eyes without the nose looks pretty funny ngl
Maybe i should pickup foids with a Red clown nose on. red is the most attractive color right?!:ROFLMAO:

Average or slightly above based on features alone, but ethnic tax.
i totally acknowledge that. i have 40-50 lbs of currystains to lose. i'm asking can i go to chadpreet/tyrone Lite after i soft maxexed? still #fatcurrynormie

Holy fuck do you need to lose weight though, take this
I already am. im saying can i become jeremy meeks-lite? yes or no

I already am. im saying can i become jeremy meeks-lite? yes or no
Not with your phenotype. High Tier Normie yes. That's enough to have success here and there.

If you use the site more, you'll come to the eventual realization that most people will never be a Chadlite or a Chad. The highest most people can ever hope to reach is HT normie. Maybe chadlite after many years and surgeries (the boat I'm in, although height limits me at 5'10)

are you half negroid, half indian?
No im full indian but here get this. My mother had a 7psl lower half and bad everything. and my father had a 7 pslupper half. and bad eveyrthing. I was always a chubby kid and i have bones underneath but never revealed. could i be a blackpilled chad walking among this earth?

im also the oldest. and most attractive than my brothers

thx boyos

View attachment 1239934
if you lean and get ripped i think you could geninuely reach chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14667 and tonykingusa
No im full indian but here get this. My mother had a 7psl lower half and bad everything. and my father had a 7 pslupper half. and bad eveyrthing. I was always a chubby kid and i have bones underneath but never revealed. could i be a blackpilled chad walking among this earth?

im also the oldest. and most attractive than my brothers
look boneless, still below average

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14667

thx boyos

View attachment 1239934
just average

thx boyos

View attachment 1239934
Htn

Not with your phenotype. High Tier Normie yes. That's enough to have success here and there.

If you use the site more, you'll come to the eventual realization that most people will never be a Chadlite or a Chad. The highest most people can ever hope to reach is HT normie. Maybe chadlite after many years and surgeries (the boat I'm in, although height limits me at 5'10)
jfl. so you're saying if i was white with color eyes i'd be a potential gigagigachad?

jfl. so you're saying if i was white with color eyes i'd be a potential gigagigachad?
No, maybe chadlite. Also you sound like a narcissist. You'll get what I'm saying eventually if you're around here enough. Just being real with you instead of lying.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
No, maybe chadlite. Also you sound like a narcissist. You'll get what I'm saying eventually if you're around here enough. Just being real with you instead of lying.
i believe you

Most guys can become Chadlite with steroids and shoe lifts. Stop being a pessimistic retard.

Most guys can become Chadlite with steroids and shoe lifts. Stop being a pessimistic retard.
Not facially, which is what we're discussing.

IRL? Still wrong. High Tier Normie (1 of 5) for sure, but by this forums standards a Chadlite is 5.5 PSL or 7/10 plus, which is one 1 of 80 men. That's the logic I'm using when making the statement. I use lifts to hit 6' I'm ripped, decent face, and I sure ain't a chadlite.

Not facially, which is what we're discussing.

IRL? Still wrong. High Tier Normie (1 of 5) for sure, but by this forums standards a Chadlite is 5.5 PSL or 7/10 plus, which is one 1 of 80 men. That's the logic I'm using when making the statement. I use lifts to hit 6' I'm ripped, decent face, and I sure ain't a chadlite.
You’re not ripped I’ve seen your physique and you’d look DYEL in a shirt no offense.

• JFL
Reactions: chadison
You’re not ripped I’ve seen your physique and you’d look DYEL in a shirt no offense.
You can make up bullshit like that but you're still wrong my dude. Every single fucking time I go out somebody comments on my body, in t-shirts.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14274
You can make up bullshit like that but you're still wrong my dude. Every single fucking time I go out somebody comments on my body, in t-shirts.
You barely look like you lift dude. Maybe compared to normies but you’d get laughed at if you walked into a real gym. And you’re a pessimistic normie. I mog your physique to the moon and back.

• +1
Reactions: tonykingusa
You need facial bipartition, monobloc advancement, orbital box osteotomy a lefort3 with Dr Sinn in Texas and a massive 20mm CCW Bimax with dr Sailer in Zurich for a total of 200k to have a chance with women

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14139
lose weight.
get green contacts
grow your hair out
undereyefiller

right now u r not really attractive tbh

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel and one job away
lose weight.
get green contacts
grow your hair out
undereyefiller

right now u r not really attractive tbh
what’s a hairstyle that would look better on me than what i already have

average at this moment, but potential. You look like 25% bodyfat

Is ethnic so below 5

20210803 220254

3.5 psl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14139
average at this moment, but potential. You look like 25% bodyfat
I'm 34% bodyfat with a lean template to start with (believe it or not). Ive been chubby/fat all my life from age 7-23. Lazyness and lack of motivation. that's why i'm taking this weight loss seriously and see how far i can go and see whats under the chub on my face.

leanmax and lighten lips to pink and ur a mogger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14139 and tonykingusa
I'm 34% bodyfat with a lean template to start with (believe it or not). Ive been chubby/fat all my life from age 7-23. Lazyness and lack of motivation. that's why i'm taking this weight loss seriously and see how far i can go and see whats under the chub on my face.
Wow 34©% bf.
I wouldn't be surprised if you are a Chad under all that bf.
Need to get towards 15% bf

• +1
Wow 34©% bf.
I wouldn't be surprised if you are a Chad under all that bf.
Need to get towards 15% bf
if a chad ever exists on planet earth that is 100% blackpilled inside and out. do you think it’s essentially satan?

if a chad ever exists on planet earth that is 100% blackpilled inside and out. do you think it’s essentially satan?
Mean people, has little to do with looks level. there is kind and mean people on every looks level

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, Deleted member 6423 and tonykingusa
what are some ways to lighten lips naturally that Actually work? link pls
brushing lips with ur toothbrush while brushing teeth and moisturizing them, and also turmeric scrubs or other lip scrubs

• +1
Roids won't make your face any prettier than it already is. More aesthetic maybe, but not prettier. And shoe lifts are retarded. You'll look a fool as soon as you take off your shoes.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14274