Honest rates?

ConfusedEpitaph

ConfusedEpitaph

Iron
I have a recessed maxilla from extraction orthodontics, an ugly facial scar and zero under eye support.

Is there any hope for me, guys?

Attachments

• 20191022_000017.jpg
    20191022_000017.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 283
yeah you look good from the front mate

Can't see your scar. You're above average. Good looking

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass
there would be hope for you if you were nt, but you're posting here so

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension, diggbicc, Over and 1 other person
pretty good son, go slay

Good looking
But u need to groom more

Get rid of duckface
Tan

I have a recessed maxilla from extraction orthodontics, an ugly facial scar and zero under eye support.

Holy fuck the handsome doc looks like you kind off wtf. He just had eye color halo

you look decent NGL, but get a better haircut because it looks like shit from the sides.

dark triad
you look like Dexter
intro-1572040420.jpg

• +1
Reactions: cardiologist
You look good and looks like you are built.

there would be hope for you if you were nt, but you're posting here so
Oh yeah, I'm totally fucked in the head.

Get rid of duckface
Tan
The big lips are just genetic unfortunately.

Good looking
But u need to groom more
You mean like go clean shaven? I like to keep some facial hair otherwise the scar is super visible.
Holy fuck the handsome doc looks like you kind off wtf. He just had eye color halo
Who's the handsome doc?

dark triad
you look like Dexter
intro-1572040420.jpg
I've been told I give off serial killer vibes tbf

You look good and looks like you are built.
Thanks man. And yeah, I'm muscular but not lean. Love carbs too much.
you look decent NGL, but get a better haircut because it looks like shit from the sides.
What about it do you think looks shit from the sides?

Last edited:
What did you extract? Can wisdom teeth extraction fuck up the maxilla?

What did you extract? Can wisdom teeth extraction fuck up the maxilla?
Had a molar and a pre-molar extracted. It's after when they use rubber bands and wires to close the gap that it recesses the maxilla. The closer the teeth are to the front, the more it will fuck you up. Some models even have their back teeth removed to create more hollow cheeks. So no, don't think wisdom tooth extraction is a huge issue. Only exception would be as a child because your face is still developing so any sort of extraction will disrupt natural growth.

Looks are not your problem. Possible mentalcel

• +1
Reactions: cardiologist
Looks are not your problem. Possible mentalcel
I have pretty bad anxiety and am likely an aspie, if that qualifies as mentalcel.

www.AboveAverageLookingMenThinkingTheyAreUgly.me
How many extractions have you had and which teeth?
4 total. 1 wisdom tooth on the bottom, 2 molars and a premolar from the top. The premolar extraction is what affected my face the most.

Also I don't necessarily think I'm ugly, I just have a lot of insecurities. Plus it seriously bothers me knowing I could have looked significantly better without the extractions and facial scar.

• +1
Reactions: Over
I have pretty bad anxiety and am likely an aspie, if that qualifies as mentalcel.

4 total. 1 wisdom tooth on the bottom, 2 molars and a premolar from the top. The premolar extraction is what affected my face the most.

Also I don't necessarily think I'm ugly, I just have a lot of insecurities. Plus it seriously bothers me knowing I could have looked significantly better without the extractions and facial scar.
I think you could recover your potential through mewing and chewing.

sorry bout the bracerape bruh. Same shit happened to me but no extractions thank god

90th percentile, but I am getting short guy vibe

Loose the facial hair and you'll be good brother. Slightly aspie looking but I think it's just an awkward selfie. Maybe try some melanotan to darken your complexion

4.5 PSL. Absolute slayer if you had hunter eyes and PCT.