Honest rating? 16 6ft

Goonmaster

Goonmaster

Iron
im probably mtn and sub 5 but what exactly do I need to work on so my face doesn’t put people off.

Attachments

• IMG_5523.jpeg
    IMG_5523.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4940.jpeg
    IMG_4940.jpeg
    146 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8874.jpeg
    IMG_8874.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 0
Ltn

• +1
Reactions: Goonmaster
My eye area is dogshit and my lips and philtrum are fucked. The only thing im somewhat fine with is my mandible and remus length, legit other than that I feel like hardmaxxing is my only hope at not spending the rest of my life as a sub5 incel

Thanks mate
Shave the pedo stashe and beard and the long hair looked better on you actually high ltn-low MTN with long hair clean shaven

Shave the pedo stashe and beard and the long hair looked better on you actually high ltn-low MTN with long hair clean shaven
My philtrum is so bad. Shaving my pube stache is just gonna make it more obvious

What kinda surgeries should I get done

My philtrum is so bad. Shaving my pube stache is just gonna make it more obvious
No matter how bad your philtrum is shaving is always necessary just wait till you can grow a full beard

horseface level philtrum or normal?
All ik is that I’ve had people tell me I look worse without the stache. So yeah it’s pretty bad

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverLawg
This is legit the only other picture I have of myself. I might start wearing contacts or smth

Attachments

• IMG_8795.jpeg
    IMG_8795.jpeg
    433.6 KB · Views: 0