Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
5C410BF1 8C65 4BE5 823C 0FADFD9F300C
5555F13A 5B9D 41D0 8969 01F4339E3239
71EA7BA8 243B 4964 827C CABA3E82E1F0

16 year old vietnamese male 171cm tall 64kg 16% BF

Currently heightmaxxing and framemaxxing

youre not ugly but u exhibit 0 sex appeal u are like me in that granny pic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Is it because im asian and lack dimoprhic features ? Furakkk
you have decent forward growth for an asian in terms of maxilla (still not ideal) but ur chin lack of zygos jaw angularity brows and vertically narrow eyes w short skull jst makes u look non threatening af. u need to kpop max

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
you have decent forward growth for an asian in terms of maxilla (still not ideal) but ur chin lack of zygos jaw angularity brows and vertically narrow eyes w short skull jst makes u look non threatening af. u need to kpop max
Am i like MTN ? HTN ?

Is my face alone like a MTN ? Or HTN tho ?

MTN

• +1
You look p lean normally I’d say mtn for someone with your soft features but your lack of dimorphism and bloated face is not doing you favours so those pics I give u strong ltn. Please take better pics I think lens distortion is a huge factor @Tinydragon98 looked hot in the pic he was wearing a suit in and some photographer took. He looked like a monkey when he was washing his face

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20618 and Bonesbonesbonesbone
Would say im a strong MTN even when not looksmaxxed but these pics are lens disrotred cuz its using my camera potrait selfie
You look p lean normally I’d say mtn for someone with your soft features but your lack of dimorphism and bloated face is not doing you favours so those pics I give u strong ltn. Please take better pics I think lens distortion is a huge factor @Tinydragon98 looked hot in the pic he was wearing a suit in and some photographer took. He looked like a monkey when he was washing his face
l

• +1
You look fine, go and enjoy your life and don't do any major surgery

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone