Honest rating please.

L

Lordofdarkness

Iron
6 ft tall. What types of plastic surgery should I get?
7A00D5DB 1944 4D8B A5F1 8D58A99589F1

Haircut and gymcel

Haircut and gymcel
Do you think I could ascend if I did those things? I always thought that my hair hides some of my more subhuman features.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Do you think I could ascend if I did those things? I always thought that my hair hides some of my more subhuman features.
Depends what you mean by ascend.

But nah I think you'd be pretty good. You need darker or denser brows tho so maybe castor oil them or something
Your frame looks like a failo from this pic so that's why gymcel should benefit a lot tbh

• +1
Reactions: Lordofdarkness
Looks like @Pietrosiek but skinmaxxed

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Pietrosiek and thickdickdaddy27
Nigga go to the gym
Face is good imo

You don't need any urgent surgeries..
Only thing is you are a Framecell..you need to gymcel hard your shoulders.
Haircut optionally

Nigga go to the gym
Face is good imo
I’m like 140 lbs lol. This is all from not having a car, so I can’t really go to the gym until I get one. I would also have it eat an enormous amount per day. I can lose 20 lbs in a month if I’m not careful.

I’m like 140 lbs lol. This is all from not having a car, so I can’t really go to the gym until I get one. I would also have it eat an enormous amount per day. I can lose 20 lbs in a month if I’m not careful.
Thats like 40kg right? Damn du start bulking + gymmaxx. Dont bulk without gym or u will get fat. You want to build muscle. Watch some beginner fitness Videos.

You can start working out at home with your own bodyweight

you have the ability to ascend, no failos

Jeez already jumping to plastic surgery. First I need a psychiatrist, secondly u need a haircut, thirdly u need to gymmax, and lastly need to tanmax