Honest ratings and advice please

W

wenlingson

Iron
183cm, 72kg, Portuguese, looking for genuine advice and constructive criticism please 🙏🏾🙏🏾
IMG 0853
IMG 0852

1 step have a phone that could take a photo with more than 20bitrates

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lidian and wenlingson
Lose the dreads, it’s a niche with women, go for something more universally appealing like a bro olli hairstyle. Jaw and eyebrows are your strong points. If you are able to make your canthal tilt more positive somehow then do that.

• +1
Reactions: wenlingson
Lose the dreads, it’s a niche with women, go for something more universally appealing like a bro olli hairstyle. Jaw and eyebrows are your strong points. If you are able to make your canthal tilt more positive somehow then do that.
how can one make a canthal tilt more positive?

sai deste site tas mais que bom em portugal

how can one make a canthal tilt more positive?
Honestly i think canthoplasfy or long-term mewing are the only options. Atleast you are young so mewing should hopefully work for you. Read up the benefits of mewing on canthal tilt. I’m nearly 33 so it’s too late for me to mew. Good luck for you however!

• +1
Reactions: wenlingson
Honestly i think canthoplasfy or long-term mewing are the only options. Atleast you are young so mewing should hopefully work for you. Read up the benefits of mewing on canthal tilt. I’m nearly 33 so it’s too late for me to mew. Good luck for you however!
thank you! i'll apply that