honestly and brutally rate me (16M) how can i improve?

U

unknownhooman

Iron
IMG 0916

Attachments

• IMG_0915.jpeg
    IMG_0915.jpeg
    175.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0948.jpeg
    IMG_0948.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Good physique, good side profile, front is not really that great because the nose is too long. So imma say about 5/10 or mtn.

bro you look like gru from despicable me. But MTN

Nga defo has the worst jfa I just know this nga look like Steve irl low mtn max, friendly fire tho

Could smoke a cig in the rain

• JFL
Reactions: sb23 and N1666
theres nothing u can do without hardmaxx, u should get tanner tho and get denser and thicker eyebrows. dye them and apply minox and tan urself and continue to gymmaxx
look at the new post

save for rhino and do a lot of research as to not get botched. Eyes look kind of buggy and pfl to pfh isn't too great but you cant fix that. Your underyes look bad but it can be fixed with filler and infraorbital rim. This is a result of infraorbital rim implant

save for rhino and do a lot of research as to not get botched. Eyes look kind of buggy and pfl to pfh isn't too great but you cant fix that. Your underyes look bad but it can be fixed with filler and infraorbital rim. This is a result of infraorbital rim implants

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
save for rhino and do a lot of research as to not get botched. Eyes look kind of buggy and pfl to pfh isn't too great but you cant fix that. Your underyes look bad but it can be fixed with filler and infraorbital rim. This is a result of infraorbital rim implant View attachment 3244091
he needs cantho nigga

Unfortunate eye aspect ratio, nose, and midface. Probably something like high LTN - low MTN.