Honestly blackpill is a meme

AspiringMogger

AspiringMogger

Brain > lookz
I work customer service. We had a crazy amount of customers today. I saw maybe 2K faces. All of a sudden this girl comes up and asks me for something, I’m completely mesmerised. She looked utterly insane. I’m not one of these Hindu dindu Indians that freak out over white women btw, but this was elite milk.

Anyway I help her and I started stuttering😭😭. It’s been years since that shit had happened but I was very surprised about how good she looked.

Anyway I help her and she goes over to sit I look up, and the guy she is sitting next to is a balding obese - I repeat not overweight, but medically obese Arab.

I couldn’t believe that shit. I was coping for about 10 minutes just starring at them thinking to myself there is no way they are a couple. It must be her friend/ adopted brother.

And then I saw her give him a kiss on the cheek. I was in disbelief:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

JFL at blackpill tbh. I’m so retarded for ever believing this nonsense

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: serialcoper, aesthetic beauty, borntosuffer and 12 others
bs

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 5.5psl, borntosuffer, iblamechico and 3 others
@forevergymcelling

You just witnessed a personalitystacy. They exist.

• +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, klip11, 97baHater and 1 other person
Nice react farm

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, aesthetic beauty, Costcosuperstore and 4 others
There is no incel theory able to explain what I saw. Dark triad bad boy = law

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Sprinkles, WeiWei and 2 others
Only way I can cope is that he had money.

• +1
Reactions: serialcoper
oofy doofy theory
Just be medically obese and you’ll get a Tera Stacy theory @VeryIndoEuropean forget about putting metal in the face time to stuff Oreo’s in the mouth

Either he's a betabuxx or she's a demisexual

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and AspiringMogger
Tales from halal chicken stand in Karachi

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, watah, klip11 and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: cannotbeasked and ascension
Guy probably mogs me

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
the guy arranged marriage maxxed retard

• Hmm...
how tall was the guy

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger and 97baHater
We don't know how he got in that relationship or the nature of that relationship. I had an ugly friend who had a hot girlfriend but he had to simp for her for like a year and she would cheat on him and leave him often. But you wouldn't know that on sight because while they were in public she was always all over him, holding his hand, sitting on his lap, rubbing his chest. Some normie would see that and think "gals don't care about looks, look at that ugly guy, his gf is all over him! It must be his personality."

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, borismonster and Suns9999
it really feels like a cope when you look around you and see dudes shorter and uglier than you making a girl laugh and shit. we need some kind of a socialmaxxing megathread or communicationmaxxing megathread :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: serialcoper, borismonster, borntosuffer and 2 others
I work customer service. We had a crazy amount of customers today. I saw maybe 2K faces. All of a sudden this girl comes up and asks me for something, I’m completely mesmerised. She looked utterly insane. I’m not one of these Hindu dindu Indians that freak out over white women btw, but this was elite milk.

Anyway I help her and I started stuttering😭😭. It’s been years since that shit had happened but I was very surprised about how good she looked.

Anyway I help her and she goes over to sit I look up, and the guy she is sitting next to is a balding obese - I repeat not overweight, but medically obese Arab.

I couldn’t believe that shit. I was coping for about 10 minutes just starring at them thinking to myself there is no way they are a couple. It must be her friend/ adopted brother.

And then I saw her give him a kiss on the cheek. I was in disbelief:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

dudes either a multi millionaire or paying her or both

• +1
Did you get a picture?

Could you describe what she looked like
Or post a pic of what she and he kinda looked like

• +1
Reactions: iblamechico and AspiringMogger
  • +1
it really feels like a cope when you look around you and see dudes shorter and uglier than you making a girl laugh and shit. we need some kind of a socialmaxxing megathread or communicationmaxxing megathread :feelswah:
Lmao no the fuck we don’t

personalitypilled

niggas always say "fuck you" to bp after receiving a morsel of attraction

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and BeanletMogger
ill see you in a week with a rage thread bhai

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and AspiringMogger
he must’ve had grillz

• +1

it’s called NT

you either have it or you don’t

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer and AspiringMogger

Dick pill and hieght pill and some women are attracted to big disgusting greasy noses like the Arabic has or maybe their big eyebrows. Or maybe he is Rich. Blackpill is not meme

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and borismonster
niggas always say "fuck you" to bp after receiving a morsel of attraction
You could’ve just said “DNRD dalit tales from wuhan asylum” instead of pretending like you did nigga

Cool, that doesn’t mean you know their sex life

Water but alpha fucks, beta buxx

Blackpill is the end all. Stop coping

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
Seeking Arrangement user

But tbh the blackpill is a meme. I made a post where I saw a tall white dude who looked like a literal LTN caveman with a massive beer gut have a brunette staceylite wife and two kids. The guys only halo was being tall like 6'3

• +1
Did you get a picture?

Could you describe what she looked like
Or post a pic of what she and he kinda looked like
IMG 8387

I kid you not she looked like this with green eyes.

I don’t have a pic of what he would look like but at average height and morbidly obese, it don’t make sense mate

Nope black pill isn’t not false they’re could be work exceptions though and tbh you prob don’t know the full picture behind their relationship

• +1
I told you....it's not about height or looks but about the goodness of your soul

View attachment 3068651

I don’t have a pic of what he would look like but at average height and morbidly obese, it don’t make sense mate
FUCK! If you weren't working then, you should've approached them and ask how they meet and shit tbh but disguise it as being a hospitable 5 star customer service.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and AspiringMogger
View attachment 3068651

If i always see attractive foids irl then things get ropefuel for me. Jfl at my genetic trash life

• +1
Sounds a lot like a lot of couples I’ve seen this year, 2024 is the year of the oofy doofy. And it’s the PDAing that always stands out to me, girls are really thrilled with their oofy doofys and want the whole world to know, I don’t see such lovey dovey between looksmatched couples.

Cope if anyone says it’s money, a hot girl’s looksmatch probably has money too, good looking guys aren’t usually broke. And cope if anyone says alpha fucks beta bucks, that’s what MTBs do, not more desirable girls who can get the Alpha / Chad / high LMS guy to commit. It also doesn’t explain why she skipped past beta and went all the way down to obese subhuman. Some girls just get off on fucking and dating subhumans and it’s usually hot ones who do. And some girls refuse to date their looksmatch, they have to date down, the guy has to have something wrong with him. Psychology really matters.

And what really gets to me is the luck that it takes to even meet an attractive girl who’s single… in college it happens all the time, in the adult world it doesn’t happen. And then get any of her time. That’s the luck that I’m desperate for.

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired