honestly bro just take ritalin and chill

vermillioncorefan

vermillioncorefan

what would Ramirez do?
like still do hard work just take that ritalin and use it to help u chill bro you got this

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: PeiFan94, FacialStructure404, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
@Ritalincel @Ritalincell

you will not chill behind the bars i will send you striaght to the cell with booty warrior

• +1
Reactions: PeiFan94
ye ok lucky ass nigger
just get a psychiatrist Give them your IEP form that shows all you’re autistic behavior and then say that you interrupt people when you talk and then say that you can’t focus at all and as long as you have that IEP form you will get whatever drug you ask for

• JFL
Reactions: PeiFan94
just get a psychiatrist Give them your IEP form that shows all you’re autistic behavior and then say that you interrupt people when you talk and then say that you can’t focus at all and as long as you have that IEP form you will get whatever drug you ask for
idk wtf a iep is and im not in the US

like still do hard work just take that ritalin and use it to help u chill bro you got this
dont really see much benefit when i take therapeutic doses unless i abuse it, but being awake for days makes me feel shitting even though im wired.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
dont really see much benefit when i take therapeutic doses unless i abuse it, but being awake for days makes me feel shitting even though im wired.
I mean D you really not feel any affect from taking a therapeutic dose of Ridellan I have taken the therapeutic dose of Adderall and it did help as long as I used it only to work

• +1
Reactions: 1.618
ritalin whilst i work or after to relax from the stress ? also where do i buy it from ?

• +1
ritalin whilst i work or after to relax from the stress ? also where do i buy it from ?
You do it for both but mainly you take it before you start working on something no matter what you are working on it or when you take it to relax you have some sort of social occasion or you read a book and you will notice that you can understand much more complicated books and YouTube videos as well if that’s your thing

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
You do it for both but mainly you take it before you start working on something no matter what you are working on it or when you take it to relax you have some sort of social occasion or you read a book and you will notice that you can understand much more complicated books and YouTube videos as well if that’s your thing
i see, and how do i get this ?

Pretend you're a girl and dress like one before seeing the doctor. Once the doctor sees you, you don't have to utter a word, he/she will immediately start writing you that script.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WatermelonLover and vermillioncorefan

Pretend you're a girl and dress like one before seeing the doctor. Once the doctor sees you, you don't have to utter a word, he/she will immediately start writing you that script.
When you do that will you get estrogen or progesterone hormones that can increase my tit size

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and <6PSLcel
When you do that will you get estrogen or progesterone hormones that can increase my tit size
Absolutely. The doctor will give you everything it takes to stop you from ever reproducing.

• +1
Absolutely. The doctor will give you everything it takes to stop you from ever reproducing.
will the doctor verify whether i take these meds myself or sell them to women wanting to boost their estrogen?

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
will the doctor verify whether i take these meds myself or sell them to women wanting to boost their estrogen?
there will be blood tests and urinals later to make sure there are no underlying complications such as fertility.

there will be blood tests and urinals later to make sure there are no underlying complications such as fertility.
Well I’ll just be fucking my girlfriend every day bro like and I can’t even get her pregnant so

I can’t even get her pregnant so
Sacha Baron Cohen Thumbs Up GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Nah bud that's how u ruin ur life legit. If u can't do it sober don't bother

• Woah