honestly hate my life

D

Deleted member 47263

Bronze
i was meant to be born beautiful, my looks have taken so much time up in my life, i feel like a faggot

i made a bet with my friend for £25 that i could move to this black girl (idc if u think im larping, wallah she was subhuman) and she was into me but still didnt let me get with her, so now i just keep thinking that women are cruel af and because they're all liars they inflate their girls egoes from being a 4/10 to a 9/10

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bradpittshairline, Manfrommars, leopold123 and 5 others
Water is wet

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence, wateriswet and Jamaldickjavontus
lifes so shit but not becouse foids dont want me,...

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Deleted member 51465
its not fucking fair lol
Life was never fair. No one likes waking up and seeing how subhuman they are, or feeling constant disgust looking at the mirror. Worse part is you can't even blame your parents because genetics it's like rolling a dice.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, ReinerGeist1 and Deleted member 51465
i want to die right now.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Maalik, smoth and Deleted member 51465
Life was never fair. No one likes waking up and seeing how subhuman they are, or feeling constant disgust looking at the mirror. Worse part is you can't even blame your parents because genetics it's like rolling a dice.
honestly, i do so much for female attention but when i ascend im gonna just make these girls want to kill themselves, luckily i have a few hobbies like going gym that i didnt do for foid attention, but i believe does put me up a bit (hopefully)

gonna get ipl rejuvenation done on my arms tho, so i can get rid of chicken skin

• Woah
Reactions: humanoidsub7
honestly, i do so much for female attention but when i ascend im gonna just make these girls want to kill themselves, luckily i have a few hobbies like going gym that i didnt do for foid attention, but i believe does put me up a bit (hopefully)

View attachment 2590524

gonna get ipl rejuvenation done on my arms tho, so i can get rid of chicken skin
Are you certain that your gonna ascend after whatever your plan is? Dont set too high of expectations

Are you certain that your gonna ascend after whatever your plan is? Dont set too high of expectations
yes, 100%.

ipl rejuvenation
dht gel (adams apple & scrotum for pp gains)
shoe lifts so i can fraud
im going to buy pure HGH, mk677 + cjc-1295 & dac (10mg)
also get highlights + whiteboy female gaze perm hairstyle
and im gonna become clean shaven
gonna slightly whitemax, by 10-15% so need GSM

• +1
Reactions: distance decay
yes, 100%.

ipl rejuvenation
dht gel (adams apple & scrotum for pp gains)
shoe lifts so i can fraud
im going to buy pure HGH, mk677 + cjc-1295 & dac (10mg)
also get highlights + whiteboy female gaze perm hairstyle
and im gonna become clean shaven
gonna slightly whitemax, by 10-15% so need GSM
GSM for what?

Dht gel makes PP grow? i’ll do it if real

• So Sad
Reactions: Running!
Really dont care

GSM for what?

Dht gel makes PP grow? i’ll do it if real
whitemax

idk ill test it out maybe ur too old , ill lyk how it goes ill start in a few weeks

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
whitemax

idk ill test it out maybe ur too old , ill lyk how it goes ill start in a few weeks
Im 19, let me know i’m tryna get paler.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
these girls said ew when i was walking to class idk if it was towards me or nah but the timing was uncanny so some have it wore

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Maalik

View attachment 2590524

Bro IPL is ur solution to everything 😔

Life is unfair brother it is what it is

• +1
Reactions: tyroneorkms
  • +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus

View attachment 2590524

yeah you look buff.

meanwhile i need 2 surgeries to be human, 2 more so 4 in total to be Chadlite so we'll see

Last edited:
yeah you look buff.

meanwhile i need 2 surgeries to be human, 2 more so 4 in total to be Chadlite so we'll see
thank u brother, what surgeries?

thank u brother, what surgeries?
BSSO+lefort1+genio (all in one surgery), infraorbital and inframalar implants.

then maybe canthophexy andhair transplant.

BSSO+lefort1+genio (all in one surgery), infraorbital and inframalar implants.

then maybe canthophexy andhair transplant.
how much will that set u back

ascend or be left behind. no time for crying

• +1
Reactions: Maalik and smoth
i was meant to be born beautiful, my looks have taken so much time up in my life, i feel like a faggot

i made a bet with my friend for £25 that i could move to this black girl (idc if u think im larping, wallah she was subhuman) and she was into me but still didnt let me get with her, so now i just keep thinking that women are cruel af and because they're all liars they inflate their girls egoes from being a 4/10 to a 9/10
Brother, how does it feel to be rejected by a land whale somali?

• JFL
Reactions: Fiqh

Truly a unique take

Trve

U can’t somewhat, 2 GL parents are more likely to make GL kids than 2 AVG parents are. Most the blame is on your father genetics tho apart from the Norwood reaper

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7

Moneymaxx and take things slow and carefully, that’s my best advice. Don’t do crazy shit, prioritize your health before anything else. The tortoise wins the race.

View attachment 2590524

I have acne scars on my arm does it fix that