honestly i need your opinions be extremely honest where do i stand on psl and on normal scale ?

4 psl

5 irl

you are balding

You have potential. Hair transplant, neck training and gymcelling, reduce bodyfat (you have bitchtits), when you are leaner get cheek fillers for a sharper look.
You also need more under eye support (fillers), and maybe a wrinkle treatment.

you are balding
where the fuck do you see him balding lol.

dummy.
You have potential. Hair transplant, neck training and gymcelling, reduce bodyfat (you have bitchtits), when you are leaner get cheek fillers for a sharper look.
his hair is fine.

needs to lose bf and get jacked he will be a hard 6psl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
where the fuck do you see him balding lol.

dummy.

his hair is fine.

needs to lose bf and get jacked he will be a hard 6psl.

yes a full head of hair. I swear some of you people on here do drugs and have lost the ability of logic.
he has a receeding hairline though

Stop wearing polos they are associated with losers wear tshirts or v necks or shirts,
Hair sucks grow it longer
Beard is better shorter
Train

where u from?

you look like you could slay german bitches here. where are u from? if u rly want to ascend u need to train hard and lose some body fat

where u from?
lebanon
thanks but where do i stand now ? i mean in real life scale traditional 1-10 scale ?
you look like you could slay german bitches here. where are u from? if u rly want to ascend u need to train hard and lose some body fat
thanks i am lebanese. i was super jacked before a moto accident. btw i just transplant my hair last 2 years and its not going bald again

Last edited:
what do you mean by slay german bitches? is my look like that ?