Honestly if you weren't grinding from the time you were 4 years old till now

Bojack

Bojack

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Actual Girls
You are way behind all your peers neeguh ! Running catchup game is just unideal neeguh !

When chad stole my preschool crush, i knew it was over

So i gave up and decided to ldar ever since

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuse, OldRooster, Xtra and 1 other person
When chad stole my preschool crush, i knew it was over

So i gave up and decided to ldar ever since
Brutal bro, chad btfo'ing incels straight out of the womb.

honestly if biches weren't respecting you straight out of the womb, you should just end it tbh.
would have saved me from a lot of disappointment in life

we must ascend
For u there is still hope. U can still become a boxing actor like rocky and smash jenna ortega. for me it's done & finished

man i wish my parents didnt sabotage me as a child
i couldve been chad with my dads genetics if i was properly fed

For u there is still hope. U can still become a boxing actor like rocky and smash jenna ortega. for me it's done & finished
Layjit, I will ascend in boxing/mma and become a great actor and fuck jenna ortega and make many children with her. Wtf how old r u bro, it can't be over just yet ?

man i wish my parents didnt sabotage me as a child
i couldve been chad with my dads genetics if i was properly fed
where the fk do you live poverty incel. Nobody around my area is starving n shut. You must be outside of america man. Sorry you went through that though.

• +1
Reactions: alurmo
*middle school
middle school is truly everything though, where i am everyone fucks from preteen years these fuckers don’t hold back, incel here is beyond brutal

• +1
Layjit, I will ascend in boxing/mma and become a great actor and fuck jenna ortega and make many children with her. Wtf how old r u bro, it can't be over just yet ?
Early thirties. i wasted all my chances in my 20s due to autism and being mentally retarded

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Early thirties. i wasted all my chances in my 20s due to autism and being mentally retarded
fuark it's not too late, you can still moneymax.

where the fk do you live poverty incel. Nobody around my area is starving n shut. You must be outside of america man. Sorry you went through that though.
i live in south africa bro not a white area tho and btw i was not starving im talking abt eating too much goyslop as a child jfl

i live in south africa bro not a white area tho and btw i was not starving im talking abt eating too much goyslop as a child jfl
ohh, well shit bro. There's tons of goyslop I ingested as a kid and still do as an adult. Everyone has malnutrition in the modern era, maybe you're not too far behind ur peers bruh.

• +1
i dropped out of college there is no hope
you can just go back lmao i saw some oldcel 50 year old roastie at my sisters graduation. You got some time on your side.

you can just go back lmao i saw some oldcel 50 year old roastie at my sisters graduation. You got some time on your side.
And then wageslave everyday and come home to an empty apartment? This world isn't made for incels like me

And then wageslave everyday and come home to an empty apartment? This world isn't made for incels like me
learn game bruh and ascend ! Don't waste what is left of your prime and adult years.

learn game bruh and ascend ! Don't waste what is left of your prime and adult years.
Game can't be learned lol. People don't like talking to me. I am too autistic and average looking

Game can't be learned lol. People don't like talking to me. I am too autistic and average looking
just grab some oldschool pua course and head out into the field bro. Stop pitying yourself incel !

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
At what age is it over?
Depends how u define it i guess

For me it was over in middle school. It's when my anxiety and personality disorders got extremely bad. I still lost my virginity in my twenties but it's still over

I'll admit that's some cringe ass shit. But better than doing nothing tbh.
idk bout that. I don't wanna be known as the weird pick up guy or get charged for harassment

idk bout that. I don't wanna be known as the weird pick up guy or get charged for harassment
True but what is the alternative bro ?

True but what is the alternative bro ?
Rotting, jerking off and shitposting on looksmax.org waiting for this shitty life to end one day

Rotting, jerking off and shitposting on looksmax.org waiting for this shitty life to end one day
Fek man you can’t throw in the towel this easily

Fek man you can’t throw in the towel this easily
I've tried too many times. I remember signing up on lookism and still having hope, thinking i will ascend one day. But now i know that it's all pointless

As a mid tier guy u just can't be non NT. And there is no fix for non NTness

I've tried too many times. I remember signing up on lookism and still having hope, thinking i will ascend one day. But now i know that it's all pointless

As a mid tier guy u just can't be non NT. And there is no fix for non NTness
You can still grind out efficient time

You can still grind out efficient time
I had a wageslave job for a while and it was horrible. Not even the job itself but the constant dealing with normies and the low pay

Grinding is for chads and extroverts

I had a wageslave job for a while and it was horrible. Not even the job itself but the constant dealing with normies and the low pay

Grinding is for chads and extroverts
Sheit I’m still grinding bro. I got a shitload of mats in world of warcraft and my training time is increasing

Sheit I’m still grinding bro. I got a shitload of mats in world of warcraft and my training time is increasing
Keep grinding. some of us just have it, others don't

Bro grinding is the one thing you have under your control bruh !
U can't change ur brain chemistry, i am just naturally lazy and see no reason to push myself. But i might start grinding in world of warcraft

U can't change ur brain chemistry, i am just naturally lazy and see no reason to push myself. But i might start grinding in world of warcraft
Grind irl for the true glory man ! Wow is dead boi. Even wow classic sucks now cus it’s on cataclysm n shut. I still play but cataclysm is when wow deteriorated. Just play new world or some shut.