Honestly it feels the obesity epidemic is not due to natural overeating but hormone imbalance, pollutants and chemical toxicity.

Gaia262

Gaia262

Never Give Up
@everythingmatters

So much shit in the food from preservatives to aritifical flavourings to MSG.

Pestacides, metals , plastic all in the food

Food not having the nutrient content it used to have

High carb processed food in every meal spiking insulin

The water you drink is packed with chemicals and metals

Eating every couple of hours keeps blood sugars spiked

Eating everyday and not fasting not allowing the body to rest

All this is what is causing people to be fat. I don't think its "muh eat too much" every single animal eats and then stop, its only when you disrupt their hormones or add toxins do they begin storing fat.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522, oatmeal, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 8 others
@everythingmatters

All this is what is causing people to be fat. I don't think its "muh eat too much" every single animal eats and then stop, its only when you disrupt their hormones or add toxins do they begin storing fat.

Totally agree.

I have been studying the topic of nutrition / obesity 24/7 for the last few months, and I have been losing 5 kg / month (ALL FAT) WITHOUT going hungry for a single day and eating the amount of food I want to satiety and WITHOUT COUNTING CALORIES.

I have learned a lot, and I continue to learn a lot every day. I plan to make a mega thread explaining every detail. I don't understand how people here don't realize that blackpilled healthmax = looksmax.

The most important thing that I have concluded is this:

Proper hydration, reducing carbohydrates and ELIMINATING all types of sugars (sucrose, fructose, starches) is the most important for leanmax, health and to ascend in terms of softmax.

Nutrition is super important for looksmaxing, mentalmaxing, lifemaxing. I feel like someone else right now. I had a mental fog and the hormones of a fat bitch that would not let me think like a man. Carbohydrates screw up your mind and body.

What makes people fat is mixing concentrated carbohydrates (corn, rice, wheat, etc.) with protein. People do not know how to combine food and do not know how to hydrate. Protein and carbohydrates should not be mixed, they are not compatible. Proteins should be consumed together with fats, and a carb refill should be done (not combined) from time to time in moderate amounts in order to fill the glycogen reserves.

Finally, water is not an inert liquid that does not have any metabolic function in the body, water is more important than food for the body, it also provides energy (hydroelectric) to the body. The proof is that the human body can live up to a year without food but only a week without water. People have to understand that flavored liquids are not the same as plain water and that they do not hydrate the body, they are not a substitute for water.

I recommend that you consume all the available information on Vince Gironda. Vince was a genius, he was way ahead of his time. Vince said that one could get steroid-like results through nutrition (although keep in mind that steroid dosages were different in his day than they are today). No coach created more champions than Vince Gironda.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9274, AlwaysHaveQuestions, pizza and 5 others
Its probably all that along with how its so easy to get caloric dense foods and having a shitty lifestyle in general

a lot of little things can add up to big results

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Entschuldigung, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 1476 and 2 others
@everythingmatters

You can't beat thermodynamics.
Cope.
Of course it's not ideal, the diet. Lots of poisons and toxic shit, esp. for men. But you can't become obese by not over consuming on food.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Danish_Retard and WadlowMaxxing
You can't beat thermodynamics.
Cope.
Of course it's not ideal, the diet. Lots of poisons and toxic shit, esp. for men. But you can't become obese by not over consuming on food.

People talk about the laws of thermodynamics but I bet they haven't stopped for a single second to read what that damn law says. The law of conservation of energy BY DIFFINITION states that it only applies to isolated thermodynamic systems. The human body IS NOT AN ISOLATED SYSTEM. It is an OPEN system. The human body is an open system because it interacts with the environment, perspires, is dynamic, etc. You cannot even estimate an approximate consumption-expense. It's bullshit.

Defending the famous "CICO" only implies that people have no idea how their own body works. Calories are NOT the body's energy. The body's energy is ATP, and not all food in the body is converted to ATP. How do you explain that people with type 1 diabetes literally die of malnutrition no matter how much they eat?

One does not get fat "calorically", one gets fat metabolically. It is all about the hormones in your body. Insulin and glucose are literally responsible for creating adipose tissue.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 643, Deleted member 6403 and 4 others
People talk about the laws of thermodynamics but I bet they haven't stopped for a single second to read what that damn law says. The law of conservation of energy BY DIFFINITION states that it only applies to isolated thermodynamic systems. The human body IS NOT AN ISOLATED SYSTEM. It is an OPEN system. The human body is an open system because it interacts with the environment, perspires, is dynamic, etc. You cannot even estimate an approximate consumption-expense. It's bullshit.

Defending the famous "CICO" only implies that people have no idea how their own body works. Calories are NOT the body's energy. The body's energy is ATP, and not all food in the body is converted to ATP. How do you explain that people with type 1 diabetes literally die of malnutrition no matter how much they eat?

One does not get fat "calorically", one gets fat metabolically. It is all about the hormones in your body. Insulin and glucose are literally responsible for creating adipose tissue.
I agree and understand what you're saying. About diet, minerals, nutritional food value, hormones, disruptors, etc. Still, it's a person own fault for getting fat, no way around that. It is their choice. You can't magically become fat or obese by being in energy deficit. It'd make 0 sense against entropy. Universe is cooling down and is going to cool down, till everything is going to dissipate. You can't magically reverse the process.
To store fat in your tissues, you have to have an abundance of energy, which might come from the fact, that your body doesn't utilise the said energy for body vital functions and instead decides to store it in your fat. But this is not even relevant, as it's a disease which causes you a death. It doesn't happen randomly either.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and WadlowMaxxing
Totally agree.

I have been studying the topic of nutrition / obesity 24/7 for the last few months, and I have been losing 5 kg / month (ALL FAT) WITHOUT going hungry for a single day and eating the amount of food I want to satiety and WITHOUT COUNTING CALORIES.

I have learned a lot, and I continue to learn a lot every day. I plan to make a mega thread explaining every detail. I don't understand how people here don't realize that blackpilled healthmax = looksmax.

The most important thing that I have concluded is this:

Proper hydration, reducing carbohydrates and ELIMINATING all types of sugars (sucrose, fructose, starches) is the most important for leanmax, health and to ascend in terms of softmax.

Nutrition is super important for looksmaxing, mentalmaxing, lifemaxing. I feel like someone else right now. I had a mental fog and the hormones of a fat bitch that would not let me think like a man. Carbohydrates screw up your mind and body.

What makes people fat is mixing concentrated carbohydrates (corn, rice, wheat, etc.) with protein. People do not know how to combine food and do not know how to hydrate. Protein and carbohydrates should not be mixed, they are not compatible. Proteins should be consumed together with fats, and a carb refill should be done (not combined) from time to time in moderate amounts in order to fill the glycogen reserves.

Finally, water is not an inert liquid that does not have any metabolic function in the body, water is more important than food for the body, it also provides energy (hydroelectric) to the body. The proof is that the human body can live up to a year without food but only a week without water. People have to understand that flavored liquids are not the same as plain water and that they do not hydrate the body, they are not a substitute for water.

I recommend that you consume all the available information on Vince Gironda. Vince was a genius, he was way ahead of his time. Vince said that one could get steroid-like results through nutrition (although keep in mind that steroid dosages were different in his day than they are today). No coach created more champions than Vince Gironda.
What foods u eating

What foods u eating
I'm eating a diet like a diabetic, and like everyone should eat, IMO.

My main foods are based on:

-Dairy derived from organic milk (except that I do not consume milk because it is high in sugar, its derivatives are low in sugar)

-All kinds of organic animal protein, but mainly organic eggs and organic beef

-Healthy fat like organic butter (NOT margarine), coconut oil (instead of seed oils sold in supermarkets), olive oil, avocado, etc.

-I also eat all kinds of non-GMO green vegetables

I may occasionally consume other types of foods such as nuts and shellfish and possibly other foods that do not come to mind right now.

The main idea is to avoid all kinds of sugar and industrialized products like the plague. This implies not consuming fruits for their fructose content (except avocado), not grains for their high starch content (which is also sugar), etc.

I also consume a lot of unrefined salt (organic sea salt), and sometimes I use powdered stevia as a sugar substitute, I can also use organic honey but I avoid it because it is also high in sugar. I DO NOT recommend artificial sweeteners or anything made with human technology, this is never good for the body or mind.

Do not consume anything from large stores like Walmart, instead consume products sold by peasants.

This may seem like an exaggeration, but it is how humans were supposed to eat. With this diet like this, THERE IS NO obesity, or chronic diseases. I managed to reverse 25 years of hypertension and prediabetes in a close family, and I have lost 16 kg of fat without starving, eating until satiated, also cured my depression and ADHD symptoms that I had.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: pizza, Deleted member 6403, LastHopeForNorman and 5 others
No I think it's simply because Americans have bigger servings and in their shops everything is sold in a bigger bulk compared to other countries like here in the UK

US restaurant vs UK restaurant you're given so much more at a US restaurant

And the shops as well like wtf. The packaging is so much bigger and the bulks are so much larger too.

Ik plastic n stuff is making us lower T but I don't see how that would effect weight so much and if it does then it's not a primary factor

• +1
Reactions: coping ethnic and Gaia262
I'm eating a diet like a diabetic, and like everyone should eat, IMO.

My main foods are based on:

-Dairy derived from organic milk (except that I do not consume milk because it is high in sugar, its derivatives are low in sugar)

-All kinds of organic animal protein, but mainly organic eggs and organic beef

-Healthy fat like organic butter (NOT margarine), coconut oil (instead of seed oils sold in supermarkets), olive oil, avocado, etc.

-I also eat all kinds of non-GMO green vegetables

I may occasionally consume other types of foods such as nuts and shellfish and possibly other foods that do not come to mind right now.

The main idea is to avoid all kinds of sugar and industrialized products like the plague. This implies not consuming fruits for their fructose content (except avocado), not grains for their high starch content (which is also sugar), etc.

I also consume a lot of unrefined salt (organic sea salt), and sometimes I use powdered stevia as a sugar substitute, I can also use organic honey but I avoid it because it is also high in sugar. I DO NOT recommend artificial sweeteners or anything made with human technology, this is never good for the body or mind.

Do not consume anything from large stores like Walmart, instead consume products sold by peasants.

This may seem like an exaggeration, but it is how humans were supposed to eat. With this diet like this, THERE IS NO obesity, or chronic diseases. I managed to reverse 25 years of hypertension and prediabetes in a close family, and I have lost 16 kg of fat without starving, eating until satiated, also cured my depression and ADHD symptoms that I had.

Refreshing to see a someone as blackpilled on nutrition as you tbh.

I am the same, i eat like a diabetic and avoid carbohydrates like the plague.

My diet literally consists of nuts, meats, vegetables and beans , olive oil. Thats it.

Filtered water and herb teas

I havnt fallen ill all year and my body is in its best shape.

Its tragic how the elite have brainwashed the masses.

Oats for breakfast? Garbage spikes insulin

Fruits as a snack? Spikes insulin

Tap water? Filled with shit bro, i did a test on it.

Protein shake? Dairy waste product that will cause IBS in most.

Dont get me started on conventional foods like processed meats, breads, pastas, pizzas ect.

Once your insulin is spiked its game over.
X2 if your cortisol is spiked and you got toxins in your body.

This is whats causing the obesity problem.

• Love it
Reactions: everythingmatters
No I think it's simply because Americans have bigger servings and in their shops everything is sold in a bigger bulk compared to other countries like here in the UK

US restaurant vs UK restaurant you're given so much more at a US restaurant

And the shops as well like wtf. The packaging is so much bigger and the bulks are so much larger too.

Ik plastic n stuff is making us lower T but I don't see how that would effect weight so much and if it does then it's not a primary factor

@everythingmatter

To explain our point look at this.

Mouse given a normal diet.

Screenshot 20201229 212540 YouTube

Mouse given a western diet.

20201229 212704

Mouse given a western diet + polluted fish (toxins)

20201229 212711

You can see its not the calories, its the type of food thats causing this and how the bodies hormonal state is impacted.

Toxins, pollutants , excess carbohydrates. These rats ended up being diabetic.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Effortless and Deleted member 5189
Obesity epidemic is a hoax.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
I agree and understand what you're saying. About diet, minerals, nutritional food value, hormones, disruptors, etc. Still, it's a person own fault for getting fat, no way around that. It is their choice. You can't magically become fat or obese by being in energy deficit. It'd make 0 sense against entropy. Universe is cooling down and is going to cool down, till everything is going to dissipate. You can't magically reverse the process.
To store fat in your tissues, you have to have an abundance of energy, which might come from the fact, that your body doesn't utilise the said energy for body vital functions and instead decides to store it in your fat. But this is not even relevant, as it's a disease which causes you a death. It doesn't happen randomly either.

Obesity is a metabolic disease like all chronic diseases such as diabetes, hypertension, cancers, etc.

Obesity is a hormonal issue, NEVER an excess of food or a lack of exercise.

It is never the fault of an "excess" of food, rather it is the fault of a choice of food and drink.

An obese person can literally be starving inside and storing adipose tissue. This concept calls for internal starvation. This is mainly due to the fact that they have become resistant to insulin, which is responsible for feeding the cells. Since cells reject insulin and food cannot enter cells to feed them and create energy (ATP), they are stored as energy in the form of adipose tissue for later use.

Excess insulin + excess glucose = excess adipose tissue

This is the equation of how adipose tissue (fat) is created, THERE IS NO OTHER FORMULA.

People who count calories, sometimes (not always), manage to lose weight because they are simply eating less food, thus reducing the amount of insulin and glucose in the blood, which FORCES the body to lose weight ( not exactly fat). It also sometimes works because when they start counting calories is how they become aware of the excess sugar / carbohydrates they were eating, and the little protein / fat they were consuming. It is when they begin to consume more protein and manage to lose weight.

This is the most stupid and dumbest way to lower your insulin / glucose levels to lose weight, and it is not the only one.

Physiologically fat cannot raise your insulin / glucose levels, protein only raises them very little, and carbs/sugars are what triggers insulin / glucose the most.

Therefore, it would be smarter to eat a diet high in protein and fat, and to eliminate sugar completely from the diet (grains and fruits also contain sugar) if you want to lose weight.

It is not necessary to measure the amount of food you eat, since your body is not stupid and you already have hormones that do that for you (leptin / ghrelin) that regulate your appetite.

Chronic dehydration also triggers insulin / glucose because the brain needs energy to work; the brain can obtain its energy from water (hydroelectric energy) and from glucose in the blood, but when the body is dehydrated, the brain causes glucose to remain at high levels in order to obtain its energy.

A deficiency of salt (sodium) can also cause high insulin / glucose levels, as insulin levels rise in the body to command the kidneys to retain salt. This is simply a survival mechanism so that the body does not run out of salt. Salt is vital for our body, and it is not the "devil" as we have been led to believe. And I'm talking about organic salt, not refined salt. The main function of salt is to retain water in the body to prevent dehydration. This is a good thing. And you are not bloated or anything like that if you consume enough salt and water, because the body will not have to retain fluids.

There are many more ways to lower your insulin / glucose levels and improve your insulin resistance to prevent glucose from being stored as fat. Exercise helps, for example, but it is not because it "burns calories" but because of a hormonal issue.

People have to understand that this calorie thing is stupid and doesn't make any sense physiologically or in terms of thermodynamics. Calories do not exist for our body, nor is there a mechanism / gland / hormone / organ that "counts" calories. There is no process in the human body in which calories are involved.

This theory of calories applied to nutrition came from a stupid chemist (Wilbur Olin Atwater) who first raised nutrition when it had never been associated with food before. Since then, all "scientists" and stupid people jumped on the calorie train, without even stopping to think "what is a calorie?", "What exactly does the law of conservation of energy say", "what kind of thermodynamic system is the human body? "," Does this law apply to open thermodynamic systems like human body? ".

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, LastHopeForNorman, TheChosenChad and 4 others
Obesity is a metabolic disease like all chronic diseases such as diabetes, hypertension, cancers, etc.

It is never the fault of an "excess" of food, rather it is the fault of a choice of food and drink.

An obese person can literally be starving inside and storing adipose tissue. This concept calls for internal starvation. This is mainly due to the fact that they have become resistant to insulin, which is responsible for feeding the cells. Since cells reject insulin and food cannot enter cells to feed them and create energy (ATP), they are stored as energy in the form of adipose tissue for later use.

This is the equation of how adipose tissue (fat) is created, THERE IS NO OTHER FORMULA.

People who count calories, sometimes (not always), manage to lose weight because they are simply eating less food, thus reducing the amount of insulin and glucose in the blood, which FORCES the body to lose weight ( not exactly fat). It also sometimes works because when they start counting calories is how they become aware of the excess sugar / carbohydrates they were eating, and the little protein / fat they were consuming. It is when they begin to consume more protein and manage to lose weight.

This is the most stupid and dumbest way to lower your insulin / glucose levels to lose weight, and it is not the only one.

Physiologically fat cannot raise your insulin / glucose levels, protein only raises them very little, and sugars are what triggers insulin / glucose the most.

Therefore, it would be smarter to eat a diet high in protein and fat, and to eliminate sugar completely from the diet (grains and fruits also contain sugar) if you want to lose weight.

It is not necessary to measure the amount of food you eat, since your body is not stupid and you already have hormones that do that for you (leptin / ghrelin) that regulate your appetite.

Chronic dehydration also triggers insulin / glucose because the brain needs energy to work; the brain can obtain its energy from water (hydroelectric energy) and from glucose in the blood, but when the body is dehydrated, the brain causes glucose to remain at high levels in order to obtain its energy.

A deficiency of salt (sodium) can also cause high insulin / glucose levels, as insulin levels rise in the body to command the kidneys to retain salt. This is simply a survival mechanism so that the body does not run out of salt. Salt is vital for our body, and it is not the "devil" as we have been led to believe. And I'm talking about organic salt, not refined salt. The main function of salt is to retain water in the body to prevent dehydration. This is a good thing. And you are not bloated or anything like that if you consume enough salt and water, because the body will not have to retain fluids.

There are many more ways to lower your insulin / glucose levels and improve your insulin resistance to prevent glucose from being stored as fat. Exercise helps, for example, but it is not because it "burns calories" but because of a hormonal issue.

People have to understand that this calorie thing is stupid and doesn't make any sense physiologically or in terms of thermodynamics. Calories do not exist for our body, nor is there a mechanism / gland / hormone / organ that "counts" calories. There is no process in the human body in which calories are involved.

This theory of calories applied to nutrition came from a stupid chemist (Wilbur Olin Atwater) who first raised nutrition when it had never been associated with food before. Since then, all "scientists" and stupid people jumped on the calorie train, without even stopping to think "what is a calorie?", "What exactly does the law of conservation of energy say", "what kind of thermodynamic system is the human body? "," Does this law apply to open thermodynamic systems? ".

Giga blackpilled on nutrition.

You dropped this 👑

• Love it
Reactions: everythingmatters
That's why you gotta do everything it takes to counter those "environmental features" they give us. In current age "eating clean" is not enough to be healthy, you'll still get fucked. Supplements, heavier drugs, some less legal stuff. Everything that works should be used.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and Gaia262

Physiologically fat cannot raise your insulin / glucose levels, protein only raises them very little, and carbs/sugars are what triggers insulin / glucose the most.

This theory of calories applied to nutrition came from a stupid chemist (Wilbur Olin Atwater) who first raised nutrition when it had never been associated with food before. Since then, all "scientists" and stupid people jumped on the calorie train, without even stopping to think "what is a calorie?", "What exactly does the law of conservation of energy say", "what kind of thermodynamic system is the human body? "," Does this law apply to open thermodynamic systems like human body? ".
To perform work you need energy. Simple as that. I know all of this, but of course I don't have exact processes stored in my brain to write it down as detailed, so I made it short - you have to be dysfunctional in the first place, which is caused by an individuals actions, barring some 0.0000001% edge cases.
Being obese in 99.9% cases is an individuals choice/plan of action, not some in born genetic mumbo jumbo.

it's both

each leads to the other, vicious cycle

• +1
Reactions: Effortless, coping ethnic and Gaia262
Giga blackpilled on nutrition.

You dropped this 👑
Thank you very much bro. The last few months I have been studying nutrition literally 24/7. I have read several books by blackpilled doctors. One learns much more from books than by watching radoms videos on YouTube.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Gaia262
To perform work you need energy. Simple as that. I know all of this, but of course I don't have exact processes stored in my brain to write it down as detailed, so I made it short - you have to be dysfunctional in the first place, which is caused by an individuals actions, barring some 0.0000001% edge cases.
Being obese in 99.9% cases is an individuals choice/plan of action, not some in born genetic mumbo jumbo.
Well that's exactly what I'm saying.

But being obese is never a choice. It is a matter of ignorance and due to being born in a totally toxic advanced world in which the human being was not designed to develop.

Our ancestors did not need to know any of this because their biology was in harmony with their environment. Today it is the opposite. That is why today it is a must to educate yourself on the subject.

By the way, food is not the only source of human energy, so is water (hydroelectricity). Yet another reason why CICO is bs.

• Love it
Reactions: Gaia262
Well that's exactly what I'm saying.

But being obese is never a choice. It is a matter of ignorance and due to being born in a totally toxic advanced world in which the human being was not designed to develop.

Our ancestors did not need to know any of this because their biology was in harmony with their environment. Today it is the opposite. That is why today it is a must to educate yourself on the subject.

By the way, food is not the only source of human energy, so is water (hydroelectricity). Yet another reason why CICO is bs.
Hydro electric power is taking work(river flow) and turning it into useful work(turbine) to generate electricity. The only reason it works, is because of gravitational and thermal energy(sun), which also has to be in a surplus(we take only small part of it to generate electricity). Now wtf are you talking about?

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and WadlowMaxxing
It's easy access to shitty food and a culture that encourages drinking and eating convenient high-fat high-sugar meals every day. Instead of people getting up and eating a healthy meal to start off an active day, they shove a thousand calories of sugary cereal and greasy bacon into their mouths and proceed to their desk jobs or they ldar if not working

• +1
Cooked fat is much large or bloated r than raw fat. Also some people store fat to try and bind to toxins

• +1
fat american ass cope

Most food is poison less you eat the better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275 and Gaia262
Imagine drinking beer and eating bacon and greasy burgers are marketed to men as manly and tough. Lmao

• +1
Low T leads to less muscle built and more fat stored.

Obesity is the result of low T mostly tbh.

• +1
This is because Trump deregulated everything.

I used to be a conservative but this is the breaking point for me, we can't be polluting the air with Xenoestrogens just for slightly lower unemployment. We have to regulate these companies, or else they will gladly pump feminizing chemicles into our air and water supply just to save money.

Biden's team said they will undo 90% of Trump deregulations by the end of first 100 days, but they need to undo 100% of it and regulate more beyond that, like fragrances, parabens, phytlates, artificial sweeteners, and the thousands of different pesticides and insecticides. They all need to be banned. This is literally 90% of the reason incels exist.

• +1
Reactions: MansNotHot, LastHopeForNorman, TheChosenChad and 2 others

just to add something , ever since I have been on metformin for health/anti aging purposes (metformin mimics intermittent fasting and caloric restriction which I did but kinda lazy to go with it for the long term) , I have been noticing fat loss despite eating shit processed foods with high calories. There has also been shown that metformin regulates ghrelin and leptin levels, so that's why I don't crave food so much ( but still more than enough calories due to friends/family pushing for it). Metformin is just a cheat tool at this point....

• +1
It's 99.9% obesogenic foods and maybe 0.1% of the things you talked about.

• Ugh..
just to add something , ever since I have been on metformin for health/anti aging purposes (metformin mimics intermittent fasting and caloric restriction which I did but kinda lazy to go with it for the long term) , I have been noticing fat loss despite eating shit processed foods with high calories. There has also been shown that metformin regulates ghrelin and leptin levels, so that's why I don't crave food so much ( but still more than enough calories due to friends/family pushing for it). Metformin is just a cheat tool at this point....

I don't think meformin is the answer or the holy grail.

Most drugs work by forcibly inhibiting / promoting processes / mechanisms in the body, rather than solving the root problem. The fact that you inhibit the symptoms does not mean that your body is not being damaged by what is causing the damage.

Although some drugs can be helpful, but only for a limited time, while you fix the root problem.

Fasting is not the same as starving. This people have misunderstood. Nor is the goal of fasting to "be in caloric deficit." Nor is fasting compatible with eating junk food.

Hunger is a sign that the body is lacking in some nutrient (s). This can be macronutrients, minerals, vitamins, salt, even most of the time it is asking for water (but people 100% of the time think it is food).

If you are fasting and eating junk food at the same time, then that means your body is lacking in nutrients (water is also a nutrient for your body), that is why your body asks for those nutrients throughout the day.

When you are really nourishing your body and you do not have insulin resistance, eating 1-2 times a day will be more than enough and your body will not ask for more food.

What people today call "intermittent fasting" really shouldn't even be considered a fast but rather the "normal" way of eating, at least if it was done correctly.

Finally, a serious mistake people make is that they believe that a fluid is the same as pure water. It is NOT the same for your body. Fluids contain water but they DO NOT hydrate your body. The body does not process water the same as fluids. The body knows how to differentiate one thing from the other. In fact, drinks like coffee, or flavored drinks dehydrate the body instead of hydrating it.

When your body is dehydrated it will ask for more water through the sensation of hunger and thirst at the same time. This is because the body can generate energy through food and water, and it activates both mechanisms to obtain its energy in any way (either water or food). This is aggravated when people have lost the sense of thirst due to chronic dehydration, since they will only have the feeling of hunger when the body actually needs pure water. Then they give them more food and flavored water, and after 2 hours they will feel more hungry again because the body did not get what it wanted. The cycle repeats itself all the time.

Conclusion: IF while you are eating junk and you are dehydrated is NOT fasting, it is torturing your body.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and TheChosenChad

No. The generalized form of the First Law of Thermodynamics applies generally to all systems. You are getting confused with the second law of thermodynamics, which states that the entropy of an isolated system can never decrease, but this is irrelevant to the current discussion. CICO does indeed describe the thermodynamics of the human body. The interactions with the environment that you describe contribute to the "calories out" part, because work must be done in order for the body to react to the environment.

Source: Bachelor's degree in physics

• +1
Reactions: MansNotHot
No. The generalized form of the First Law of Thermodynamics applies generally to all systems. You are getting confused with the second law of thermodynamics, which states that the entropy of an isolated system can never decrease, but this is irrelevant to the current discussion. CICO does indeed describe the thermodynamics of the human body. The interactions with the environment that you describe contribute to the "calories out" part, because work must be done in order for the body to react to the environment.

Source: Bachelor's degree in physics
Interesting, @everythingmatters i'd be interested in your reply on this

• +1
Reactions: VeryFuglyNiyguhs and Gaia262
Most high iq thread

• +1
@everythingmatters

Also have to factor in all the vegetable oils (soybean, canola, corn, cottonseed, safflower) people eat, or that they think breakfast "kick starts your metabolism" when it only spikes your insulin and slows down fat burning

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and autistic_tendencies
BS. People eat too much. Plain and simple.

• Ugh..