honestly just lie and cheat whenever possible

Slayer

Slayer

💩
There's no higher cosmic justice in this faggot world and you don't get rewarded on your deathbed for being honest. Indians and chinks have got it spot on in that respect (never thought I'd say that).

As long as you're not directly hurting people there's literally 0 downside to lying about professional social or sexual experience. Cheat in whatever way possible in school or any assessment you have to take.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: JovenCansao, AutisticGymcel, Samsepioler and 2 others

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Slayer and h111
Well yeah its good to lie for your benefit especially at places like school. But the thread title misled me I thought you meant for relationships.

Would you condone cheating in a relationship? Because i know most guys would cheat and most girls would cheat if given the chance

There's no higher cosmic justice in this faggot world and you don't get rewarded on your deathbed for being honest. Indians and chinks have got it spot on in that respect (never thought I'd say that).

As long as you're not directly hurting people there's literally 0 downside to lying about professional social or sexual experience. Cheat in whatever way possible in school or any assessment you have to take.

@MaghrebGator see!???

• Hmm...
Reactions: MaghrebGator
Well yeah its good to lie for your benefit especially at places like school. But the thread title misled me I thought you meant for relationships.

Would you condone cheating in a relationship? Because i know most guys would cheat and most girls would cheat if given the chance
Depends on how serious your relationship is.

obv the objective social consequences of cheating on your wife is higher than a random bitch

• +1
Reactions: h111

so you know a girl would cheat on you. dont commit to a relationship just cheat yourself!

• JFL
so you know a girl would cheat on you. dont commit to a relationship just cheat yourself!
Depends on the girl it would be obvious if she would cheat on you or not, just dont be oofy doofy

Depends on the girl it would be obvious if she would cheat on you or not, just dont be oofy doofy
get a christian wife

• +1
@MaghrebGator see!???
Im pretty confident and sure in my beliefs and what i take as the truth, enough years now learning about religion in what my age and capabilities allowed me. We can't agree on this.

• WTF
Reactions: Juandigomigo22
Im pretty confident and sure in my beliefs and what i take as the truth, enough years now learning about religion in what my age and capabilities allowed me. We can't agree on this.
No nigger I’m saying people always have to mention wether or not god is real for no reason

• Woah
Reactions: MaghrebGator
No nigger I’m saying people always have to mention wether or not god is real for no reason
god, karma, wtf other poojeet magic u believe that could punish you for doing this

god, karma, wtf other poojeet magic u believe that could punish you for doing this
@Slayer says god isn’t real so I guess it’s true
IMG 5116

the reason is to illustrate a point, actually

dumbass post
Just do what u want because u won’t be punished yea ur right u r dumb asf

Just do what u want because u won’t be punished yea ur right u r dumb asf
the mexican cartel basically runs the entire country. dictators and terrorists have run sovereign nations (highest mortal achievement) and lived lavish lifestyles for the vast majority of human history.

until you can prove your particular gay religion has any basis in reality, stfu.

muh no point
@Slayer says god isn’t real so I guess it’s true
View attachment 3078182
you're arguing with a deist btw

the mexican cartel basically runs the entire country. dictators and terrorists have run sovereign nations (highest mortal achievement) and lived lavish lifestyles for the vast majority of human history.

until you can prove your particular gay religion has any basis in reality, stfu.

muh no point

you're arguing with a deist btw
I don’t need to prove anything to you, I want u to go to hell and die, I hope you never believe in any religion tbh, I hope u stay on your path

• JFL
Reactions: Slayer
I don’t need to prove anything to you, I want u to go to hell and die, I hope you never believe in any religion tbh, I hope u stay on your path
one day all those mean chad bullies will be burning in the lake of fire and I'll be having the last laugh, you'll all see eventually, two more weeks
Confused What Is This GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Juandigomigo22
one day all those mean chad bullies will be burning in the lake of fire and I'll be having the last laugh, you'll all see eventually, two more weeks
Confused What Is This GIF
You got me, that was actually super funny tbh :feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: Slayer