Honestly learning stuff is ghey af

Bojack

Bojack

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Actual Girls
JFL at learning new concepts n shut. You're just wasting your time when you should be animalistically living your life. Fuck this intellectual approach shut.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940, 5'7 zoomer, Imretarded? and 1 other person
It's close to impossible to learn new stuff after 25

schools teaching you useless maths when the point in life is to learn how to make money basically.

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
JFL at learning new concepts n shut. You're just wasting your time when you should be animalistically living your life. Fuck this intellectual approach shut.
the only thing im currently learnig is lucid dreaming so that i can fuck my oneitis in my dreams without having to be chad

the only thing im currently learnig is lucid dreaming so that i can fuck my oneitis in my dreams without having to be chad
lucid dreaming is a scam. It simply does not work. Already tried.

nah i got close to it once but i was too pussy so i decided to wake up

You always learn something new though.

Tf is that. Sounds like a dungeons & dragons wizard
It's a vocabulary building software that plugs in words to your unconscious. So, instead of reading shit over and over and never processing it. I just plug it into technotutor and it flashes in my face and I just type it out and I remember the piece of information. It's really cool, but it's cope af ngl too.

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
It's a vocabulary building software that plugs in words to your unconscious. So, instead of reading shit over and over and never processing it. I just plug it into technotutor and it flashes in my face and I just type it out and I remember the piece of information. It's really cool, but it's cope af ngl too.
Well as long as it helps you and you start remembering stuff on your own after time I wouldn‘t say it’s cope.

Well as long as it helps you and you start remembering stuff on your own after time I wouldn‘t say it’s cope.
yea, tbh I think they bugged the robot voice on me that pronounces the words n shut. It's not a big deal though cus I just use the google voice--which is far superior, and has better definitions. I'd say it's a great software, but shouldn't be 6000 dollars or whatever the fk I spent on it. But yea, i can recall stuff a lot better--which helps with school, and it helps my processing ability because I can clear words fast and learn things faster. Would recommend if you are into reading and learning info n shut. But, my point still stands, it's all cope.

• Woah
you have it or you dont
but its 100% real to be aware that your dreaming and control what happens

yea, tbh I think they bugged the robot voice on me that pronounces the words n shut. It's not a big deal though cus I just use the google voice--which is far superior, and has better definitions. I'd say it's a great software, but shouldn't be 6000 dollars or whatever the fk I spent on it. But yea, i can recall stuff a lot better--which helps with school, and it helps my processing ability because I can clear words fast and learn things faster. Would recommend if you are into reading and learning info n shut. But, my point still stands, it's all cope.
Yeah okay I see what you mean now. Not worth spending 6K for something that‘s essentially a learning tool/reminder.

Yeah okay I see what you mean now. Not worth spending 6K for something that‘s essentially a learning tool/reminder.
yea tbh there are free learning tools out there that also flash words in your face. But, I think technotutor has advanced technology or some shit that implants the words directly into your unconscious somehow. That could be all cope idk, but I'll stick with tt cus of all the money i spent on it. Yea, I think it should be like 100 bucks or some shit ngl. Still, a great tool to have and it's fun to pass the time "downloading" books into your mind and expanding your vocabulary. They even have a foundation setup where you learn the basics of the english language n shut, but it gets weirder as you delve into the medical terminology. It's like they just put random words in there like phlebotomy or some shut--which makes no sense. But, i do it anyway.

Another annoying thing about the software is that they jumble the words around in the customs list. So if you need to learn something like a speech or a bunch of different key terms, it's a lot harder because the software jumbles all the sentences around so you get confused n shut.

• +1