Honestly, looksmaxxing is kinda cope.

joeveniro

joeveniro

A la orden del señor
Unless if you had a decent infant hood/teen/late teen, looksmaxxing will never ascend you.
Even if you go from 1 to 8 psl after surgeries and everything, your mind will stay deteriorated and fucked by everything that happened to you.
You could cope with the ascension, but deep down you will know your subhumanity and will still have a shitty self esteem.
But yeah, if you were average or had a relaxed life before adulthood ascension will GREATLY increase your mental health, otherwise as i cited above, looksmaxxing could actually make your mind worse ( and this happens a LOT, even with trannies )

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, Gosick, Vitruvian and 10 others
:p 🧡
57025.gif

• Love it
Reactions: Clark69, Deleted member 5875 and joeveniro
you can only looksmaxx with surgery

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9989, joeveniro and HeavenAdmιn
If u become psl6+ u can slay insane amount of girls

even psl5+ can do very well on tinder

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Schönling, Deleted member 5875, RoundHouse and 3 others
Maybe true for a few but far from everyone

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5875 and HeavenAdmιn
7.5 psl or ->
giphy.gif

• Love it
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn
also tbh for me looksmaxxing is wayy more than just girls. So even if you looksmax in your 30s, if will still benefit you greatly from easier getting promotions esp in chad dominated work fields like banking

• +1
Reactions: Clark69, Need2Ascend, gymislife and 1 other person
also tbh for me looksmaxxing is wayy more than just girls. So even if you looksmax in your 30s, if will still benefit you greatly from easier getting promotions esp in chad dominated work fields like banking
same, 90% of my reason to looksmax is to myself, really nice to look at myself on the mirror and be proud of it.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Clark69, lepo2317, Need2Ascend and 1 other person
same, 90% of my reason to looksmax is to myself, really nice to look at myself on the mirror and be proud of it.
you already look godtier animebro 🧡 :p

Notice how all the chads are good looking in pictures taken when they were babies.

Good looking people never had to "looksmax", I've yet to see a chad that was ugly as a baby or a child

• Love it
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn
nah this whole "mindset" bullshit is a cope, it will change for sure once I fuck some hot bitches

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Schönling, Boldandbeautiful, lepo2317 and 3 others
low T unmotivated cope

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, TITUS, potentialhabit1 and 1 other person
Unless if you had a decent infant hood/teen/late teen, looksmaxxing will never ascend you.
your mind will stay deteriorated and fucked by everything that happened to you.
will still have a shitty self esteem.
But yeah, if you were average or had a relaxed life before adulthood ascension will GREATLY increase your mental health, otherwise as i cited above, looksmaxxing could actually make your mind worse ( and this happens a LOT, even with trannies )
Childhood experience = everything mindset.

Actually a decent legit point, imo.

As far as "self esteem" goes. I think it's already set pretty much by the time your are 7. And likewsie the baseline of "happiness". So actually, by age 7, it's already decided if your mental health will be good, or game over, and everything in between.

"By age 5 children have a sense of self-esteem comparable in strength to that of adults, according to a new study by University of Washington researchers.

Because self-esteem tends to remain relatively stable across one’s lifespan, the study suggests that this important personality trait is already in place before children begin kindergarten."

That's the real blackpill. boyos. All this cope with, how your teenager experience will ascend your self-esteem. Is mostly BS. Your life experiences (and genes) from conception untill the age of 5 = what sets your self esteem baseline already. from which (that baseline) in life, you can and will deviate a little bit.
Being a cute kid, helped I think. Because cute kids get more attention and so on.

I guess ugly kids, can get a treatment something like this, when parents are sucky.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Clark69, Deleted member 5875, Deleted member 6908 and 1 other person
Cry for me blasting ghrps

• +1
Reactions: TITUS
Shit thread

• JFL
Reactions: gymislife

As far as "self esteem" goes. I think it's already set pretty much by the time your are 7. And likewsie the baseline of "happiness". So actually, by age 7, it's already decided if your mental health will be good, or game over, and everything in between.

"By age 5 children have a sense of self-esteem comparable in strength to that of adults, according to a new study by University of Washington researchers.

Because self-esteem tends to remain relatively stable across one’s lifespan, the study suggests that this important personality trait is already in place before children begin kindergarten."

That's the real blackpill. boyos. All this cope with, how your teenager experience will ascend your self-esteem. Is mostly BS. Your life experiences (and genes) from conception untill the age of 5 = what sets your self esteem baseline already. from which (that baseline) in life, you can and will deviate a little bit.
Being a cute kid, helped I think. Because cute kids get more attention and so on.

I guess ugly kids, can get a treatment something like this, when parents are sucky.

poor baby jfl
also i completly didnt know this, i knew that it played a big role on a childrens midset on an really early age but not THIS much, lol
fucked up tbh

Wow that video is insane.

What the fuck you talking about, I feel like Chad after getting a new haircut and a couple of iois.

What the fuck you talking about, I feel like Chad after getting a new haircut and a couple of iois.
cause you literally fit what i said lol

Legit but water tbh
That's why Amnesia is screwed up despite being legit top-tier PSL

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
just dont be an ugly kid theory

Yeah, if you have a weak mentality. I see surgery as a way of making up for my absolutely horrendous development. Some say environment is cope (it isn't) but I was 1 homeless situation away from having a forum meme worthy environment for development (mouthbreathing, processed foods, lots of McDonalds which undoubtedly affect hormones etc.). I am fixing what should have been properly developed and I don't care.

Wrong, you had those experiences BECAUSE you were ugly/unattractive

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Deleted member 110
If looksmaxing is useless then stop coming on this site now and go elsewhere.

• +1
Reactions: TITUS
Better to looksmax than to rot.
LOOKSMAX OR AUSCHWITZ.

No mind deterioration for my hair deterioration

• JFL
Reactions: joeveniro
No mind deterioration for my hair deterioration
hair transplantmaxx asap
no cap bhai i know ur feeling, only of your biggest flaws is balding, not ironically u'd be easily ~~6psl if you had a good hairstyle

• Woah
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
no shit most of the people here will just talk about looksmaxing but won't really do anything only a few here will actually be driven enough to go get surgery and other shit like that and even then surgery is a cope to

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
no shit most of the people here will just talk about looksmaxing but won't really do anything only a few here will actually be driven enough to go get surgery and other shit like that and even then surgery is a cope to

Surgery is not cope. Just people don't know what to actually get and expect a different result than what they get.

• +1
Reactions: Clark69
this is a shit thread

If u think surgery is cope look at @kota sscension

You’re coping right now

it’s impossible not to cope