Honestly over

JustTrynaGrow

JustTrynaGrow

Mistral
Found out my dad died an hour ago and feel like shit. Always thought I'd feel some aspiration to improve or some shit when something like this finally happened.

When my mom told me she also told me about more stupid debt i never knew about so we're selling the car she damaged even though it's hardly worth shit now.

no real reason to even sympathise with me anyway I'm genuinely a piece of shit huge dick head anyway

• So Sad
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3990, Petsmart, Mateusz74 and 14 others
how was ur relationship w him?

Really sorry to hear that man. Go be with your loved ones tbh don't hang out with us

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and Deleted member 3573
how was ur relationship w him?
I would talk to him over the phone to tell him about what's going on like with gym and friends

Would also see him every couple months whenever I visited my family in a different part of Ireland and we would just hang out for a bit.

he was a junkie and was only really sober when I was there with him. recently he made a fake claim and won & gave me some money but apparently he went on a big drug binge with the money instead of buying a van to start landscaping again like he told me he would and we think he died from that but we weren't told yet
Really sorry to hear that man. Go be with your loved ones tbh don't hang out with us
I don't even like my mam man and my sister and I never talk anyway. can't talk to my friends this late so I don't really have anything else to do before going to bed. I just feel like it would be kinds rude for me to continue looking into sarms and stuff right after hearing about this

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Petsmart, Mateusz74, LordNorwood and 1 other person
hows ur mom doing now

I would talk to him over the phone to tell him about what's going on like with gym and friends

Would also see him every couple months whenever I visited my family in a different part of Ireland and we would just hang out for a bit.

he was a junkie and was only really sober when I was there with him. recently he made a fake claim and won & gave me some money but apparently he went on a big drug binge with the money instead of buying a van to start landscaping again like he told me he would and we think he died from that but we weren't told yet

I don't even like my mam man and my sister and I never talk anyway. can't talk to my friends this late so I don't really have anything else to do before going to bed. I just feel like it would be kinds rude for me to continue looking into sarms and stuff right after hearing about this
I feel you but I feel like now is the time to be with family. Not gonna push the issue though obviously.
If you need anything feel free to PM or reach out as well. Haven't lost a parent yet but I feel like it's one of the worst things to go through.

• +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner, Deleted member 2012 and JustTrynaGrow
Found out my dad died an hour ago and feel like shit. Always thought I'd feel some aspiration to improve or some shit when something like this finally happened.

When my mom told me she also told me about more stupid debt i never knew about so we're selling the car she damaged even though it's hardly worth shit now.

no real reason to even sympathise with me anyway I'm genuinely a piece of shit huge dick head anyway
Really sorry to hear that man. Can’t imagine what it’d be like to lose a loved one... 😞

Imagine posting on .me only one hour ur dad dies

I'm sorry about that man. Condolences

Might sound cliche, but some part of him is still with you, and will always be. He gave you half of your genes, he raised you. Just focus on trying to be the best version of yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Justttt
@OwlGod why did you react with a :lul: to what he said? His father died dude.

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
@OwlGod why did you react with a :lul: to what he said? His father died dude.
I highly doubt that that guy's brain is capable of doing anything but that.

Also, I'm truly sorry about your loss OP.

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart, Mateusz74, MrGlutton and 1 other person
My deepest condolences

Damn I missed this thread. My condolences. Will pm you later

• +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner
he's really retarded lol
MrGlutton

Sorry for ur loss man. Feel free to pm me if u want someone to talk to about it