Honestly why not get stroma

Luke LLL

Luke LLL

The good days are ahead
If this shit is proven to work why not get it? Obv wait a awhile until it is proven.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 2581
at this moment it'd be worth it for JBs but like when you grow up, what if you have kids? are u gonna claim it was some disorder that changes ur eye color? ur friends?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, CopeAndRope and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Ofc I'll be getting it

I need every Halo I can get

I don't want to tell people that I had my eye colour changed. I have a reputation to uphold

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers, BigBoy, Deleted member 2012 and 3 others
at this moment it'd be worth it for JBs but like when you grow up, what if you have kids? are u gonna claim it was some disorder that changes ur eye color? ur friends?
Move country/state and morph every pic you have of yourself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and CopeAndRope
get contacts theory

Just have kids with a woman with light eyes

kids get their eye color from there mother anyways

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, Luke LLL and Traxanas

true, thought about it

look at lachowski's family, his son has her mum's blue eyes

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL and Deleted member 2581
How risky is it?

U a nigga bro. If you have brown eyes and make children with a woman with light eyes the kid will most likely turn brown-eyed. Unless you genetically have light eyed people in your family, which in your case is unlikely.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Move country/state and morph every pic you have of yourself
Lame, ill post up with my new colour in full view on instagram, if someone asks i wont even answer.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962, Titbot, CopeAndRope and 1 other person
U a nigga bro. If you have brown eyes and make children with a woman with light eyes the kid will most likely turn brown-eyed. Unless you genetically have light eyed people in your family, which in your case is unlikely.
isn't it 50/50?

Thats exactly what i was gonna say, that i had an ultra rare disorder.

My grandfather looks exactly like me In his youth but has emerald green eyes

my mom and aunt has hazel but I have brown jfl

isn't it 50/50?
No light eyes are a recessive gene while brown is dominant.

Blue eyes are even so recessive that 2 blue-eyed people can make a brown-eyed child.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers and LM4sixten
Thats exactly what i was gonna say, that i had an ultra rare disorder.
I think there is an actual disorder based on it, even some user from sluthate that his eye color changed throughout puberty, idk wtf the name is fuark

my bro got his blue eyes from my dad. i got my hazel eyes from my mom.

and to answer op, many people will notice the change if you get blue or green eyes from your brown ones.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
my bro got his blue eyes from my dad. i got my hazel eyes from my mom.

and to answer op, many people will notice the change if you get blue or green eyes from your brown ones.
Ofc they'll notice, thats why you invent a pretence, that you had some ultra rare disorder that changed your eye colour.

Ofc they'll notice, thats why you invent a pretence, that you had some ultra rare disorder that changed your eye colour.
bro that’s not gonna work. if you have dark brown/brown eyes and the next day you come in with blue or green eyes, everyone you know will notice. i will notice if one of my friends got light eyes. if you doubt me, go try it out. buy some blue or green contacts and walk around them with around your family and friends. i bet they’ll notice it. if you had lighter eyes to start with, it’s easier to fraud bc you can say “it’s the lighting” or “you never noticed before?”

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74 and MD_Hopeful69
bro that’s not gonna work. if you have dark brown/brown eyes and the next day you come in with blue or green eyes, everyone you know will notice. i will notice if one of my friends got light eyes. if you doubt me, go try it out. buy some blue or green contacts and walk around them with around your family and friends. i bet they’ll notice it. if you had lighter eyes to start with, it’s easier to fraud bc you can say “it’s the lighting” or “you never noticed before?”
Honestly im too low inhib to be bothered by people noticing, because this will get some lays.

just get stroma and then wear contacts of your old eye colour around people that know you theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, RecessedPrettyboy, CopeAndRope and 4 others
yeah I was gonna say that the day after would seem weird af

but at the same time, let's say you time it correctly and you distant yourself and return.. you can say you got an eye operation cause of a recessive family disease that left me with this eye color wink wink, or some bs and then say u have to resort to wearing lenses

tbh too risky just go ER

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
yeah I was gonna say that the day after would seem weird af

but at the same time, let's say you time it correctly and you distant yourself and return.. you can say you got an eye operation cause of a recessive family disease that left me with this eye color wink wink, or some bs and then say u have to resort to wearing lenses

tbh too risky just go ER
sounds good on paper but i can only imagine how a high inhib non nt looksmaxxer would explain that to an acquaintance IRL who mentioned his eye color is different jfl

sounds good on paper but i can only imagine how a high inhib non nt looksmaxxer would explain that to an acquaintance IRL who mentioned his eye color is different jfl
You know what?

fuck it bro just say you wanted to change your eye color.

it doesn’t matter in the long run if you see people from your past cause their probably not in your life anymore

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, Amnesia and Deleted member 2846
You know what?

fuck it bro just say you wanted to change your eye color.

it doesn’t matter in the long run if you see people from your past cause their probably not in your life anymore
what color r your eyes

what color r your eyes
Brown but that Jeremy meeks halo is worth it in the long run

who cares if I have a awkward conversation with someone I knew there opinion is irrelevant in my life because I’ll probably never see them again

just play it off cool like it’s not a big deal, and just say you did it I think is the best bet

• +1
No light eyes are a recessive gene while brown is dominant.

Blue eyes are even so recessive that 2 blue-eyed people can make a brown-eyed child.
What? I've never heard of this. My suspicious goyim senses are tingling and telling me that in these cases the dad probably got cucked.

Literal retards in this thread. Two brown-eyed individuals can make a child with any eye color as long as there is some type of variation in any of the grandparents of the new child. It's a matter of probability, and it is less likely but can occur. This is because the dna of the grandparents are used to create the gametes of an individual (sperm or egg). Once the sperm fertilizes the egg, you have the DNA of the four grandparents deciding the genetic makeup of the child. And this goes up the ladder into eternity, and if the phenotypic variation doesn't show up in one of the grandparents it can still be apart of the genotype that is passed down to the child, but the probability of it showing phenotypically is miniscule.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: middayshowers and Golden Glass
What? I've never heard of this. My suspicious goyim senses are tingling and telling me that in these cases the dad probably got cucked.
no if for example the dad has one blue eyed parent and one brown eyed parent and he gets the blue one. His kid can pick up the brown eyed gene from his grandparent. Blue eyes are so recessive that someone from a couple generatios before them who had brown eyes can still lead to your kid having that aswell.

it is what it is

no if for example the dad has one blue eyed parent and one brown eyed parent and he gets the blue one. His kid can pick up the brown eyed gene from his grandparent. Blue eyes are so recessive that someone from a couple generatios before them who had brown eyes can still lead to your kid having that aswell.

it is what it is
How does that make any sense? I'll admit my understanding of allele expression hasn't developed much since my college genetics course with Mendelian tables, but if blue eyes are a recessive trait, then having blue eyes implies that you have no dominant brown allele, yes? Your example would actually imply the exact reverse - that the blue eyed second generation father is carrying around a recessive brown eye gene.
EDIT: Doing some research I guess this is actually possible, here's an interesting article for those curious:

Also this part is hilarious:
"So all you light eyed parents with dark eyed kids, stop asking those paternity questions (unless you have other reasons to be suspicious)."
Again my shekelberg senses are tingling hardcore but it is what it is

Last edited:
Brown but that Jeremy meeks halo is worth it in the long run

who cares if I have a awkward conversation with someone I knew there opinion is irrelevant in my life because I’ll probably never see them again

just play it off cool like it’s not a big deal, and just say you did it I think is the best bet
Most people probably would think it’s cool

How does that make any sense? I'll admit my understanding of allele expression hasn't developed much since my college genetics course with Mendelian tables, but if blue eyes are a recessive trait, then having blue eyes implies that you have no dominant brown allele, yes? Your example would actually imply the exact reverse - that the blue eyed second generation father is carrying around a recessive brown eye gene.
eye color is determined by several variations in multiple genes. mendelian genetics addresses single genes.

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic and LordNorwood
eye color is determined by several variations in multiple genes. mendelian genetics addresses single genes.
Word, you learn something new everyday.

HOW RISKY IS IT?

Yeah, light colored eyes are a big halo.

• +1
YES

• JFL
Reactions: Aesthetic, shimada and Luke LLL
Just risk blindness theory

• +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing
may get 1-2 treatments of it to make my eyes a bit more light tbh. good investment and it will make my eyes just light enough for me to have the excuse “of it’s probably the lighting” if they ask

There is no risk of going blind here I reckon.

may get 1-2 treatments of it to make my eyes a bit more light tbh. good investment and it will make my eyes just light enough for me to have the excuse “of it’s probably the lighting” if they ask
Who cares if they know?

Incredibly embarrassing to have your peers notice your eye color change. Social death. No one will respect you, or at least they'll think you're a low inhibition outcast if you're confident about it. Just wait until realistic contacts come out

Imagine getting stroma, getting a light eyed wife and having a dark eyed kid
Everyone will think you are a cuck :lul:

• +1
Imagine getting stroma, getting a light eyed wife and having a dark eyed kid
Everyone will think you are a cuck :lul:
People don’t think like this Jfl it’s like nobody on this site goes outside

i like my brown eyes

plus the results of stroma look absolute dogshit.

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo