Honey is becoming too uneconomical for me ...

D

Deleted member 3990

Kraken
I will replace it with sougar I think

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Britishlooksmaxxer
Just stop eating sougar

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9511
What's the cost of houney?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9511
Just stop eating sougar
I will start again intentionally
since I cut out most of my easy carb sources, I have become lethargic, energyless, fatigous and I frequently did powernaps in the afternoon.

Thats how fucked my APT was/ still is, and I can see this on my premature aging aswell
step by step I am getting better, and an important step is to not get influenced or fearmongered by most wannabe nutritionists.

Achieving best possible metabolism, doesnt matter what food = that should be the mindset for diet

• +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung
You only ate a couple spoonfulls a day though.

I will start again intentionally
since I cut out most of my easy carb sources, I have become lethargic, energyless, fatigous and I frequently did powernaps in the afternoon.

Thats how fucked my APT was/ still is, and I can see this on my premature aging aswell
step by step I am getting better, and an important step is to not get influenced or fearmongered by most wannabe nutritionists.

Achieving best possible metabolism, doesnt matter what food = that should be the mindset for diet
Honestly same. Also idk why, but after a protein shake, I just wanna sleep tbh. What could cause that?

Where are you from? sweden?

Honestly same. Also idk why, but after a protein shake, I just wanna sleep tbh. What could cause that?
I can only guess here, your body probably uses the protein shake as energy source

In general, always aim for high ATP, fast metabolism and good mitochondria. That should be your main quest regarding diet.

What a lazy couch potato , of course you re aging now go inject sugar in your veins

its quite expensive
thankfully I get it for free cuz my grandparents make it for me:feelsez::feelsez:

What a lazy couch potato , of course you re aging now go inject sugar in your veins
I weigh 90kg, 15-17% bodyfat at 182-183cm height and I literally fall asleep if I dont consume high (non-starchy) carbs and hit the 3k calorie mark

tbh ngl i dont get how honey is significant

its quite expensive
thankfully I get it for free cuz my grandparents make it for me
I bought a 1kg box of haribo gummy bears and placed it on my desk
Pietro is unironically the best dietary advisor on this forum
sougar

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Bewusst and Deleted member 5912
tbh ngl i dont get how honey is significant
not really significant, just natural carbs and very tasty with milk. Milk with plain sugar not so much
That is why I shill it, but I do not really shill because I only post some infos for those interested in my journey and as some sort of diary

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3270 and Deleted member 5912
sougar
isnt haribo bad?
I love. them a lot lol
wish I could eat them more often

isnt haribo bad?
I love. them a lot lol
haribo makes me more focused in my vidya, i could swear they put some shit in it (more than just sugar)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3990 and Deleted member 5912
isnt haribo bad?
I love. them a lot lol
up to you if some of the ingredients are bad to you
the positives are the gelatin, taste and cheap carb source
Maybe there is also a problem with processing it in the gut due to its consistency

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
Sugar cane syrup mogs hard. Very rich in iron and minerals, other than conventional honey

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873 and Deleted member 3990
I live close to a farm that sells it for very cheap, it's like 1/3 of the price in grocery stores.

It's perfect to put on pancakes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3990 and Deleted member 5912
sougar

That's bad, they have animal protein, derived from boiling heads, backbones, skins, genitals, etc

That's bad, they have animal protein, derived from boiling heads, backbones, skins, genitals, etc
thats why I take it
Gelatin

tfw youre eating mama bear placentas rn
xriesen-gummibaer-2kg-gigant-2671.jpg.pagespeed.ic.qEHrpDCayj.webp

Yea... disgusting, unhealthy, unethical... why would you do that
darktriad, I abuse animals from home
remote working

• JFL
I weigh 90kg, 15-17% bodyfat at 182-183cm height and I literally fall asleep if I dont consume high (non-starchy) carbs and hit the 3k calorie mark
Im 76 and 13 % and eating a lot especially carbs boosts the aging process even more . Also idk about you but i have more energy the days i do intermittent fasting so be careful man with your diet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3990
darktriad is a trap, the devil will torture you in the end
This, i turned a decent foreign girl into a huge chad chaser this way. its over. the devils not real though

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3990
For the interest of many, if I get my Bafög (money from state to go to school/uni), I will try to collect a bit for a microbiome test

microbiome is actually the bacterias which convert your macros and I think you should eat accordingly
hence, lactose intolerant cant digest lactose (easily) because he lacks the lactobacillas
but some one with huge relation of lactobacillus should take lactose because he can digest it very easily etc.

There are more but they all have stupid names, eschera blahblah and akkermansia bla bla etc.

• +1
Why eat sugar or honey? Waste of calories.
If you mean fruits then yeah go ahead.

Those Haribo peach gummies mog the hardest

though you shouldn't be eating candy its not good for you