• Ugh..
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Maesthetic, currylightskin and 5 others
yeah but they have good pfl and eyebrows and eyelashes

• +1
Reactions: rooman, Be_ConfidentBro, justinzayn and 4 others

It's over! :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: currylightskin, Deleted member 5892, Deleted member 15827 and 2 others
uee is not a failo.only if you have shit ipd dark circles pfl etc...

• +1
Reactions: Thecovenant
Do I have hooded eyes Mr determinism?
20220817 174321

• JFL
Reactions: rooman, Be_ConfidentBro, ascension! and 1 other person
retards but hooding does look good sometimes
you know just looking at his pfp u really look like this nigga vinnie as well @Salieri

• Love it
Reactions: Salieri
Lookism/hunter eyes were made into a deal based off observation of male models, you can look at a shitton of UEE god-tier eye area examples.

these arent set in stone

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 17829
i didnt realize before how damn narrow your IPD is

narrow zygos and also narrow ipd, brutal subhuman combo
that was a brutal thing to say man:feelsbadman:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and Deleted member 19157
Is it really that bad? I think my masseters are just disproportional and it make my zygos look narrow

No excuse for narrow IPD tho if you fr 😢
20220817 174925

FUARKK UR RIGHT WTFFF :feelsohgod:

he's numb to it, i dont think he really gives a shit lets be honest. im also numb and desensitized on saying things to people. its a fair trade off

When my jawliner arrives i will become him :love:

I really have ipd? Wtf :feelsohgod:
i edited it but i think i have brain damage at this point i just leave out words from sentences typing so fast i thought i typed it out

so many have nct

look at the sturnulio triplets they're the new tiktok hearthrobs and all have nct

Brutally over for these hooded eyes sex symbols.
How will they cope with not having disgusting UEE?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: looksseg, Be_ConfidentBro, edodalic29 and 4 others
D7224409 DA88 444F AA99 CA99D0CFF38E

• Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj and Erik-Jón
almond eyes are the real og

hunter eyes are overrated as fuck

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj
Truth is that eyes don't matter as much as people think here. Ofc they are important and you won't look good with a 3/10 pair of eyes, but there are other things that are way more decisive

basically just dont be bug eyed, no eyebrows no eyelashes

5AAABA09 D69F 46B4 84CF 25338EF4CB5F

rate my eye area 😍

He chews using incisors, dont do that its a meme, will fuck you up.
No I will be angular motherfucker and you cannot stop me!!! 😡😡😡

• JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1
I think they look good. if it ain't broke dont fix it imo
okay thanks. i hope i look good after i get my bimax cuz my jaw holds me back so much it's SICK.

• +1
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: germanlooks and edodalic29
okay thanks. i hope i look good after i get my bimax cuz my jaw holds me back so much it's SICK.
its hard to say for sure without full face. but im not the guy to ask for autistically accurate looks advice. asthetics is not something i know about.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16683
its hard to say for sure without full face. but im not the guy to ask for autistically accurate looks advice. asthetics is not something i know about.
0796CD12 92D6 4106 8378 79E6C0CD1ACA

this is my face with cropped jaw i think i might need rhino too 😢

• Love it
Reactions: edodalic29
View attachment 1826867
hmm idk, someone who knows should calculate your pfl, idk if its good or not. you look solidly mid which I was once told means you have good ascension potential.

• +1
hmm idk, someone who knows should calculate your pfl, idk if its good or not. you look solidly mid which I was once told means you have good ascension potential.
what looks like my main failo to you? i thought the main thing holding me back was my jaw but i guess not 😢

Lookism/hunter eyes were made into a deal based off observation of male models, you can look at a shitton of UEE god-tier eye area examples.

these arent set in stone
Hooded eyes only matter in modeling, but there they are a must to have. They give off a certain expression which is useful for models but not elsewhere

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Thecovenant, Maesthetic and Deleted member 17829
what looks like my main failo to you? i thought the main thing holding me back was my jaw but i guess not 😢
If you have a bad jaw then 90% chance you have a bad /other section. Obviously this is not always the case. Chico has sub optimal cranio facial development. It’s better than average but still not as good as it could be. Yet he has a greater upper half of the skull.

If you have a bad jaw then 90% chance you have a bad /other section. Obviously this is not always the case. Chico has sub optimal cranio facial development. It’s better than average but still not as good as it could be. Yet he has a greater upper half of the skull.
00D100DF B900 4CB6 BC6F 5043D979A943

a lot of people on this forum have good jaws but sub optimal eyes and vice versa, i thought i at least had a good eye area. i also thought my midface ratio was good so for the most part i thought my failos were fixable. i just wanna ascend like this guy

• +1
View attachment 1826913

a lot of people on this forum have good jaws but sub optimal eyes and vice versa, i thought i at least had a good eye area. i also thought my midface ratio was good so for the most part i thought my failos were fixable. i just wanna ascend like this guy
dam thats a crazy ascension. Still not "correct" or as good looking as he should have been but still.

dam thats a crazy ascension. Still not "correct" or as good looking as he should have been but still.
wdym not as good looking as he should have been

View attachment 1826867
Mirin , You should focus on eyelashes . That is what will ascend your eye area . Lol you dont need rhino , its a meme for men , Leave the rhino for the gays , trannys and foids

Mirin , You should focus on eyelashes . That is what will ascend your eye area . Lol you dont need rhino , its a meme for men , Leave the rhino for the gays , trannys and foids
how are lashes gonna ascend me that much, it will be very minor improvement at best and i wanna get to 5 psl at least. i'm getting bimax for sure but idk what other surgeries to get

wdym not as good looking as he should have been
Screen Shot 2022 08 17 at 101005 PM
The ideal woman (correctly developed) source:

The size and position of our jaws and subsequently the size and position of our cheekbones, eyes, and shape of cranium, are all greatly environmentally influenced. Its not all environment, for instance my eye area is pure trash, and half of it is because of what the Mews describe but the other half is that my hormones which are genetically determined closed my metopic suture very early resulting in a narrow forehead and that has impacts on the rest of the face. Mainly the eyes.

So you ask what I mean by as good-looking as he should have been? Well, put simply he is not as good-looking as if he were mewing and chewing from the very beginning.

View attachment 1827024 The ideal woman (correctly developed) source:

The size and position of our jaws and subsequently the size and position of our cheekbones, eyes, and shape of cranium, are all greatly environmentally influenced. Its not all environment, for instance my eye area is pure trash, and half of it is because of what the Mews describe but the other half is that my hormones which are genetically determined closed my metopic suture very early resulting in a narrow forehead and that has impacts on the rest of the face. Mainly the eyes.

So you ask what I mean by as good-looking as he should have been? Well, put simply he is not as good-looking as if he were mewing and chewing from the very beginning.

well as much as i personally try and practice good tongue posture i don't think that's true. mike mew himself has claimed to mew his entire life and practice almost perfect oral habits, yet he has a very sub optimal face. his jaw is definitely well developed but his other features are not objectively good looking. in the same way, there are plenty of people with good forward growth and a bad front profile.

• +1
well as much as i personally try and practice good tongue posture i don't think that's true. mike mew himself has claimed to mew his entire life and practice almost perfect oral habits, yet he has a very sub optimal face. his jaw is definitely well developed but his other features are not objectively good looking. in the same way, there are plenty of people with good forward growth and a bad front profile.
He has an ideal face from a developmental standpoint. from PSL standpoint I agree with you. I dont claim that a properly developed face will necessarily make you good looking. Generally speaking white people tend to have the highest odds of looking great with proper facial growth. But a African with proper facial growth can look quite shit depending on his ethnicity (GENETICS!)

• +1
View attachment 1826913

that ascension is so fucking insane wtf, imagine how different his life is now

• +1
Reactions: Blkpill Godfather