Hooded eyes rarity

Solstice
1 in how many males have true hooded eyes? I am thinking it is 1 in 50.

You mean hooded by bones and not fat?
I never overanalyze guys eyes irl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
A friend of mine has no joke exactly O Prys Eyes but he doesnt know how incredible it actually is and I dont bother telling him would just see my autism

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: teenagepisces and kuroro
A friend of mine has no joke exactly O Prys Eyes but he doesnt know how incredible it actually is and I dont bother telling him would just see my autism
psl?

Hes fat and bloatmaxxed and doesnt care. If he leanmaxxed unironically 6.5 PSL at least hes also 6'4
your friends with a potential gigachad, the mog will sonn be brutal

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ
:feelswhy:
your friends with a potential gigachad, the mog will sonn be brutal
He slays already despite weight its brutal. Was at his Party and two girls told him how cute he was straight to the face

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ
Hes fat and bloatmaxxed and doesnt care. If he leanmaxxed unironically 6.5 PSL at least hes also 6'4
is he white?

if he's white don't tell him to lose weight, I can't cope with having another white chad in this world 🤬

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
9.9/10 in Japan

is he white?

if he's white don't tell him to lose weight, I can't cope with having another white chad in this world 🤬
Ofc he is. I cant go out with him without lifts otherwise the mog kills me

• So Sad
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
is he white?

I kept telling him to loose weight and join the gym so often and he doesnt care. Probably slays regardless ffs This gay earth

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: No Bones Dax, Deleted member 7079 and Short Ugly and Brown
1/1000

I only know 1 nigga with real hunter eyes, his forward growth, maxilla and zygos are crazy

Ofc he is. I cant go out with him without lifts otherwise the mog kills me
teach him how to ascend more then end your friendship tbh.

Hooded eyes are 1 in 5 - 10 depending on where you live. Plenty of people with no UEE that don't have an ideal eye shape.

Hunter eyes are 1 in 50

O'Pry level hunter eyes are 1 in 1000+.

Btw, I am just ballparking with arbitrary figures. I would imagine it's something like this though in Western societies.

Hooded eyes like 2/3 of People have it

• Hmm...
Reactions: 5'8manlet and 000
In curryland, its 1 in a 100,000. If your talking about Caucasian's then that number is maybe 1/20, but there plenty of people in the 5 percent who will never achieve hunter eyes because of high body fat or bloating.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 000