• +1
Reactions: thecel
Because it's masculine as fuck.
You need feminin feature too if you care about harmony

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel and Looks234
They don't?

because as you age, your soft tissue naturally drops, and that makes your eyes hooded.

Ever noticed how every old geezer has gandy tier hooded eyes?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14563, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 10987 and 3 others
thx i have asked because i hooded my eyes (bonesmashing, eyelid pulling) and my mom just said that they look old :unsure:

• JFL
Reactions: zeshama, IsaacJoshua and Looks234
Hooding isn’t necessary, the strong bones that create hooding are though. That’s why Cillian Murphy is PSL 6.5-7 despite massive UEE, because he has the bone structure of a hooded eyed man but slightly high and fatless rims. Hooding is a symptom of good features not a good feature itself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14563, R@m@, Mongrelcel and 5 others
Hooding isn’t necessary, the strong bones that create hooding are though. That’s why Cillian Murphy is PSL 6.5-7 despite massive UEE, because he has the bone structure of a hooded eyed man but slightly high and fatless rims. Hooding is a symptom of good features not a good feature itself
What bones are creating that look?

Can you have it without high cheekbones? It seems high cheekbone people hold off that bad under eye look also as they age - better than others anyway.

What bones are creating that look?

Can you have it without high cheekbones? It seems high cheekbone people hold off that bad under eye look also as they age - better than others anyway.
Hooding is caused by protruding and low set supraorbital rims. Cheekbones are irrelevant as they relate to upper eye hooding but usually most hooded people have decent under eye support too. If not it can look really bad

I have the same Supraorbitals and brow ridge as Jason Momoa, maybe slightly higher set but not a lot. I have zero hooding but still have the deep set eye look. If I got upper eyelid filler I would probably get hooding but I don’t see the need. I don’t mind my minor and small UEE

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
Hooding is overrated. But having little uee is everything.

Because it's masculine as fuck.
You need feminin feature too if you care about harmony
Depends on hooding
Full fat hooding with high set eyebrows is feminine af

Its bone hooding or bone + fat hooding that is masculine
20210707 161730

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Hooding is overrated. But having little uee is everything.
UEE doesn’t matter much, again Cilian Murphy isn’t failo’d by it since he has the bones around it. Bones are what matter when it comes to eyes. UEE is a failo only when it’s like half the size of your eye or more. A small amount of UEE can look great

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
UEE doesn’t matter much, again Cilian Murphy isn’t failo’d by it since he has the bones around it. Bones are what matter when it comes to eyes. UEE is a failo only when it’s like half the size of your eye or more. A small amount of UEE can look great
He would look better with reduced uee. His eye color saves him tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
He would look better with reduced uee. His eye color saves him tbh.
Maybe slightly better, but he’s also haloed by the uniqueness of the combination. Keep in mind that the more “perfect” someone becomes the less niche appeal they have. His only major “failo” is his UEE. Everything else is basically perfect. If he had no UEE he would be a dime a dozen attractive male lead that women would easily forget.

Keep in mind that women lust after actors who are attractive but have some major flaws. Jake Johnson (slightly weird eyes and a very compact face) and Cillian Murphy are chased after by women BECAUSE they have that unique look. Having many halos and a small failo is the best possible thing you can be unless you are lucky and have everything be a halo, like Hexum. Short of that, it’s better to be Murphy than some generic chad with hooding.

ignoring the fact he’s 5’7 of course. :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: thecel
without proper supraorbital rim support it can look saggy

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 10987