Hooding isn't always ideal

Deleted member 8846

Deleted member 8846

aspie rotter
Why is hooding such an idolized PSL feature? It can literally fuck your whole eye area up in some cases.

MV5BMTQyMTExNTMxOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDg1NzkzNw V1
Image original

Like Russel Crowe for example, his hooding is on the outer rims of his eyes and it gives his eye area an NCT look, even though his actual eyes are more Neutral than negative canthal tilt.

It gives this effect slightly the same on Sean O'Pry, but the reason it works better on him is because he has more of a positve CT than a neutral / negative one.
Wk 31348 21163 large

Hooding contributes to your eyes looking NCT sometimes and it's only a looksmax if your eyes are also PCT.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, PhuccinManlet and sandcelmuttcel
rather have overly hoods eyes than bug eyes jfl

• +1
Reactions: thecel, 5'8manlet, MiroslavBulldosex and 4 others
rather have overly hoods eyes than bug eyes jfl
True but you want a balance. I legit look negative canthal tilt when I relax my eye brows and I get hooding. When I raise my eyebrows my eyes look neutral

It happens when you have to much skin covering the upper eyelid + a lack of infraorbital bone.
Less skin (blepheroplasty) and more bone (implant + fat grafting) would be the cure for the problem.

Negative hooding = bad.

Neutral and positive hooding = good.

End of thread. End of discussion.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 10987, LILMAXILLA and 4 others
IMG 20201215 101919

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and PhuccinManlet
Why is hooding such an idolized PSL feature?

Negative IQ for asking this question. Ideal hooding is an idolized PSL feature because it's a huge part of what makes a god tier eye area.

Hooding contributes to your eyes looking NCT sometimes and it's only a looksmax if your eyes are also PCT.

low iq statement also

8e385e511e5863477bb8a4a4421b62c8

muh this guy has NCT so he'd look better without hooding

yea fair enough

That's why I stopped doing the icehooding trick, at least for now. Hooded eyes when you have other issues like negative orbital vector or a weak browridge will make your eye area look even worse. But such cases are rare naturally anyway.