Hoodmaxxing is legit

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
Like 2 months ago,I started wearing hoodies more to hide my nw1 hairline. With a hood on,I noticed JBs and Stacies recently eyefucking me. It worked out especially with a white one,since I have light eyes,and it highly makes them pop I guess. A few girls around my town started texting me,and there was even this one rare 7-8 psl stacy eyefucking me in the bus for like almost the whole time. So yeah,if your hairline is not that good,yet your eye area slays,I highly recommend this. Just take care about the quality of the hoodie too,unless you look like a hobo. Buy something expensive.

• +1
Reactions: Steve bachall
I'm jealous

Like 2 months ago,I started wearing hoodies more to hide my nw1 hairline. With a hood on,I noticed JBs and Stacies recently eyefucking me. It worked out especially with a white one,since I have light eyes,and it highly makes them pop I guess. A few girls around my town started texting me,and there was even this one rare 7-8 psl stacy eyefucking me in the bus for like almost the whole time. So yeah,if your hairline is not that good,yet your eye area slays,I highly recommend this. Just take care about the quality of the hoodie too,unless you look like a hobo. Buy something expensive.
High iq post, as expected

• JFL
Reactions: dogtown
youre not balding i was joking

• WTF
Reactions: androidcel
only ioi is p in v

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
Legit. I look so much better with something covering my natural NW1 hairline.

I used to think girls were eyefucking me but then most said only because I kept staring at them

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: The Dude Abides and nattycel
I used to think girls were eyefucking me but then most said only because I kept staring at them

Yeah lol. You have to look at a person to see if they're looking at you. So if you're looking at them, they gonna stare back...

• +1
Reactions: DarknLost
If they also smile at you or wink,that is eyefucking

It doesn't really mean anything though

What kind of loser gets excited because someone looked at them

Yeah them staring at you in public is much better than actually having sex

They just stare at you because you are wearing a fucking hood in public you ape. Stop Coping

• +1
Reactions: kramer
Keep coping faggot

doesn't matter when your slay count is still zero

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
This is actually legit and I dont know why. Beanies work as well. I wear my hair down so its not the hairline thing. I think its because it frauds the look of your skull by hiding the back portion of your scalp? IDK but definitely on to something.