hooked nose and nose bumps

frenchmaxxing

frenchmaxxing

not an incel
Is a hook nose, nose bump or "aquiline" nose tragic ? i feel like men would rather have a small and straight to have more harmony but women like men with long and big nose. I have a pretty large nose and always tought about getting rhino but it’s pretty expensive and i don’t want to go to some suspect surgeon in istanbul.

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
Ashton Kutcher and Vinnie hacker have ideal noses imo.

even if the aquiline nose doesn't ruin the harmony of a particular face, having a straight nose would likely look more appealing

6BE381DB 7D6D 4D73 B1C2 06FC417254F5
735B0541 28F1 4E98 A68D 548D5643CCA8

i also have this, dorsal hump its called i think

• +1
Reactions: frenchmaxxing

even if the aquiline nose doesn't ruin the harmony of a particular face, having a straight nose would likely look more appealing
true,

tbh ashton kutcher has an attractive face so his nose doesn’t look that weird

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16515
A hooked or aquiline nose isn't a bad thing if you have a dimorphic looking skull.

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel and frenchmaxxing

vinnie has the best nose in the whole wide world despite the fact it isn't completely straight (at least from the front its the best)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16515 and frenchmaxxing
A hooked or aquiline nose isn't a bad thing if you have a dimorphic looking skull.
i have a good jaw and chin and high cheekbones, i also think my eye area is pretty good so overall that’s why i don’t really hate my nose

Is a hook nose, nose bump or "aquiline" nose tragic ? i feel like men would rather have a small and straight to have more harmony but women like men with long and big nose. I have a pretty large nose and always tought about getting rhino but it’s pretty expensive and i don’t want to go to some suspect surgeon in istanbul.
if your chin is nice its halo for some women and neutral for others

weak chin + hooked noses is kinda falio

I would fix chin first and then think about nose

if your chin is nice its halo for some women and neutral for others

weak chin + hooked noses is kinda falio

I would fix chin first and then think about nose
my chin is already great it’s equal with my lips , my jaw is also decent

chico eye area

• +1
Thanks alot man, do you think my eyebrows are thick enough ? i get alot of compliments about my eyes it’s probably the part i like the most
ya i like them

• +1
Some women like it I've heard

• +1