Hop on TRT by before it’s too late

theosis

theosis

Iron
If you have small hands, thin wrists, narrow clavicles, small chin, weak bones, or no brow ridge, you need to hop on test asap. The earlier the better.

Everyone says you’re “fine” how you look and feel, when you feel and look like shit. You can’t do any meaningful work or even focus, when chads are easily working 12 hour days and eati junk food. But when I eat junk food and try to work? my shit genetics can’t handle all the comicals and estrogenics and leave me feeling like a push over fag.

All these chemicals are here to wipe out the genetically inferior human kind. There is no way around it. The only solution if you want any chance in succeeding is using their own chemicals made to solve the solution to their own problem.

It’s over

• +1
Reactions: sayi, Mewton, halloweed and 3 others
I've informed myself rn about TRT, what do you think about Testosterone undecanoate, which is used for long-term stabilization of testosterone levels (like a long term injection)?

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and lucifer6969
Nah I don't think being a chad makes you laser focused and immune to junk food fella 🤣

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Mewton, boss8055, ryuken and 3 others
Nah I don't think being a chad makes you laser focused and immune to junk food fella 🤣
Literally does. People have epigenetics that get no effects from estrogenics and junk food basically

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser
It unironically does I've seen it happen.

Good genes come together bad genes also come together

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Sapieeen and theosis
My levels are low enough for TRT I will hop on after heightmaxx cycle

If you have small hands, thin wrists, narrow clavicles, small chin, weak bones, or no brow ridge, you need to hop on test asap. The earlier the better.
test should have no effect on wrists and clavicles, those are bones where plates close very early

test should have no effect on wrists and clavicles, those are bones where plates close very early
Still massive indicators of low test from ages 13 and up

Clavicle growth llates close at 25 and sometimes later

Clavicle growth llates close at 25 and sometimes later
yes that's true, there is a study claiming that clavicles fuse some time between early and late twenties

why do you think testosterone will cause them to grow above genetic limit?

same as with height, weren't all the heightmaxxers proven wrong when they were trying hgh or ipamorelin, that they only grew faster but not more?

and while clavicles fuse late, why do you think there is significant growth left in them to be squeezed out?

Dht is the hormone that influences clavicle growth the most, also since clavicle growth plates close at such a late age blasting test over a long period of time will probably mean more clavicle growth, not by a lot but 1-2 inches which is still good. Also applying force to clavicles will help with them being longer. Swimmers have huge clavicles, mostly because of genetics but swimming also helps with a bit. So if during puberty you have high test, good nutrition and do things like swimming and reeves deadlifts consistently you will get 2-3 inches of extra clavicle growth

• +1
Reactions: theosis
not by a lot but 1-2 inches which is still good
1 to 2 inches would be an insane amount lol

I think at best you'd get millimeters

Swimmers have huge clavicles
do swimmers have huge clavicles because of swimming, or do they excel at swimming because they have the build for it?

>So if during puberty you have high test, good nutrition and do things like swimming and reeves deadlifts consistently you will get 2-3 inches of extra clavicle growth

right but we aren't talking about puberty, but after 20

• +1
Reactions: Jonas2k7 and likenesss
do swimmers have huge clavicles because of swimming, or do they excel at swimming because they have the build for it?
Both, mostly because genetics but swimming also helps

>So if during puberty you have high test, good nutrition and do things like swimming and reeves deadlifts consistently you will get 2-3 inches of extra clavicle growth

right but we aren't talking about puberty, but after 20
Clavicle growth plates close at 25-30 years old so you have an extreme amount of time to lengthen them

Both, mostly because genetics but swimming also helps
I do think so too, but it's too bad there has never been made a quality study on how various physical activity increases the skeletal growth or secondary sex characteristics

Clavicle growth plates close at 25-30 years old so you have an extreme amount of time to lengthen them
right but according to the graphs the growth slows significantly
and i'm 24 already

I've informed myself rn about TRT, what do you think about Testosterone undecanoate, which is used for long-term stabilization of testosterone levels (like a long term injection)?
just use test e and inject twice a week bro its not that deep im ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Jonas2k7
Your afraid of needles ?

• JFL
Cause testosterone undenocate is the only ester that is oral their is only oral testosterone undenicate at 40 mg the only other option is i forgot its a pharma oral test i think but good luck getting it you need prescription

Your afraid of needles ?
Fuck you, remembering this?

Testosterone undecanoate has a much longer half life than enanthate and is also available in form of injections you stupid mf kys already

Testosterone undecanoate has a much longer half life than enanthate and is also available in form of injections you stupid mf kys already
Nigga im tired did you read my reply

Why tf testosterone undenocate its the worst fucking ester

If you feel like shit on test I’ll recommend sustanon 250 i mean you know that your gonna cry on pct and feel like shit while on cycle because you are gonna peak only on certain days and fel like shit on others also good luck controlling your estrogen the more frequent with the fastest ester is the best option even on trt no one use undeconate the only guys that use undecoanate are the jacked dudes on prison Cause it stay long in the system

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and Jonas2k7
Cause testosterone undenocate is the only ester that is oral their is only oral testosterone undenicate at 40 mg the only other option is i forgot its a pharma oral test i think but good luck getting it you need prescription
Yea ofc you need prescription for any form of test

I asked for a long term solution of TRT as injecting daily (to get stable hormone levels all the time) is pretty hard to do over a long time

test undecanoate seemed good as it has a half life of 20+ days and is slow releasing or smth

I only informed myself about it a bit and asked about y'alls opinion not that I would know anything about this shit 💀

• +1
Reactions: halloweed

I asked for a long term solution of TRT as injecting daily (to get stable hormone levels all the time) is pretty hard to do over a long time

test undecanoate seemed good as it has a half life of 20+ days and is slow releasing or smth

I only informed myself about it a bit and asked about y'alls opinion not that I would know anything about this shit 💀
Ok try it and do a review i guarantee you test prop everyday is better

Thread 'Why isn’t test u brought up in this forum?'
https://looksmax.org/threads/why-isnt-test-u-brought-up-in-this-forum.1109077/

No one talks about it on this forum idk why

• Love it