Hope for baldcels

F

FacialAesthetics

Gold
Chad Enrique had a horrible hairline in his early 20s. He was also balding badly.

25180_141735_5.jpg

f32a4bff36b130a625d921c01b31f069.jpg

2ec1767301ed1187e423c127db09d177.jpg

Look at that difference. Enrique is like a NW7 now easily. He uses a hair system. I think a lot of baldcels who are balding really fast at a high pace should go for those hair systems. They're legit.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 9090, eduardkoopman and 1 other person
He was coping with headgear/caps/etc.; i recall in the past.
Smart move to get hairsystems.

rs_634x1024-130509125733-634.AnnaEnrigue1.ms.050913.jpg

• +1
Reactions: FacialAesthetics
Chad Enrique had a horrible hairline in his early 20s. He was also balding badly.

25180_141735_5.jpg

f32a4bff36b130a625d921c01b31f069.jpg

2ec1767301ed1187e423c127db09d177.jpg

Look at that difference. Enrique is like a NW7 now easily. He uses a hair system. I think a lot of baldcels who are balding really fast at a high pace should go for those hair systems. They're legit.
I'd rather try saving it with hair transplant

Mate, most hair transplants look like shit. Hair systems are superior in every single way.
Sure, if you go to some shitty clinic in Turkey where you get operated on by former Uber drivers and dishwashers.

If you're a good candidate, and you go to a good surgeon, hair transplants are superior in every way.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, lasthope and Fear
Sure, if you go to some shitty clinic in Turkey where you get operated on by former Uber drivers and dishwashers.

If you're a good candidate, and you go to a good surgeon, hair transplants are superior in every way.
jfl
Hair transplants are shit, because they will NEVER get you to that dense thick NW1 hair you had in your youth. That's why most hair transplants are shit, and it is a complete cope.

Also hair transplants cannot help against rapid bald loss.

jfl
Hair transplants are shit, because they will NEVER get you to that dense thick NW1 hair you had in your youth. That's why most hair transplants are shit, and it is a complete cope.

Also hair transplants cannot help against rapid bald loss.
It really depends on the candidate. And you don't need your original density, you just need the illusion of dense hair which can be done with about 1/2 to 2/3 of that. Also, you very likely won't be able to get a NW1 with a hair system (especially with temple point loss). The example you linked is now a NW2, you just can't see his hairline.

I do agree that some people are better suited for getting a hair system. Heck, I'll eventually get one if the time comes. But there's no denying it has many unfortunate problems: maintenance, sports/swimming/heat/sweat, traveling, unnatural hairline. One solution to the unnatural hairline is getting a hair transplant along the hairline, and then placing a hair system directly behind it.

I had bald spots and I started to have a recessed hairline and now its fixed
however those are mainly fat loss side effects which get fixed after a few months,
it can be temporary in some cases

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
Hope for baldcels: